Warlock Class Campaign?

I turned in the Felsworn Heart and 100 Demon Blood and I'm not getting the next quest. I've heard it can be delayed, but it's been almost a full day.

I put off taking Shinfel in as a Champion because I'm going for the achievement where you raise all eight Champions to level 110, and the champion that Shinfel is meant to replace, is still just level 109.

Could this be why I'm not getting the next quest?

If that's not the culprit, then I don't have any clues why the campaign isn't progressing. It's the only thing I can possibly think of, but I've found no other posts hinting at it.

If you have not done so maybe swing by felblaze ingress. I missed that one of the next campaign quests chains starts there and so sat for a long time wondering why I was not getting more of the campaign.

Edit for clarity eastern side of azuna by the flight path.

Turns out I was right. I got Jubeka to 110 and recruited Shinfel to replace her. Immediately I was offered the quests One Who's Worthy and Unparalleled Power. Twenty World quests and the forty or so I already did counted for a great big whopping ZERO of them! Wonderful.