Dimensional Rift - Performing as it should?

I was doing some casual testing on the target dummy today and noticed for the first time that Dimensional Rift (Destro Artifact ability) doesn't act like it has 3 charges as far as cooldown recharge goes. It's supposed to have a 45 second recharge time, but if you blow all 3 charges in quick succession, it takes 2 minutes 15 seconds to fully recover. I would think it should recover all 3 charges within 45 seconds.
    Intended behavior of the cooldown?

Quote Originally Posted by Brudros View Post
    I was doing some casual testing on the target dummy today and noticed for the first time that Dimensional Rift (Destro Artifact ability) doesn't act like it has 3 charges as far as cooldown recharge goes. It's supposed to have a 45 second recharge time, but if you blow all 3 charges in quick succession, it takes 2 minutes 15 seconds to fully recover. I would think it should recover all 3 charges within 45 seconds.
    Intended behavior of the cooldown?
    Yes.
    First it recharges the first charge, then second, then third.
    Not sure how this would come as a surprise, spells with charges have always worked like this.

Ah, ok. I must've been thinking of DK runes or something. Thanks for the answer.