Poll: Most UNDERWHELMING Class Mount

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    i say pally but not because its a horse since that does fit with the class. more that it doesnt looks that much improved from the horses now. the warlock is a skeleton horse but it looks much more improved then the current ones.

My order hall is literally Dalaran's toilet.

^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

OT needs all class mount images. Anyway, the answer is mage. It's terrible.

Shaman by a lot. Just cuz it's different, doesn't make it better or cool. As I scrolled through, i mostly liked them... until Shaman. Of course, people are partial to their main class and have their ideas, and riding an elemental would seem logical, but it just looks ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Mage mount is basically another pimped version of the flying disc from Pandaria.

I actually really like the Paladin mount. It made me want to get my Pally to 110.

To me, Paladins ride armored warhorses. It's just iconic. It is the Paladin Class Fantasy. The original charger mount is looking fairly dated at this point and the new mount is a great way to update the warhorse without removing the old one for people who prefer the original.

The Shaman mount looks cool in pictures but I wouldn't actually use it in-game. Too large, clunky, impractical. Would be terrible when not flying - won't fit through any doors and will block your view. That's the problem with the large mounts that look like they're designed for flying only - at this point in the game we spend just as much time (or more) on the ground so drakes and whatnot will suck most of the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Mages disc is laughable...

Deleted
    Mage. I was so disappointed to see that they're going through with the flying disc mount. It's really just not very impressive.

Warrior is a very close second, however. It looks really goofy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest. That mix of a lion/gryphon/owl gangbang result looks so awkward, i can't imagine that there will be a mount which looks more worse for me than this:

It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

10+ Year Old Account
    shouldnt the druid one be an updated bird form?
    Hi

Shaman is the only cool one because its different. Not something we have seen before. But it aint that cool.

Rogue is a absolute disgrace. I would take the pala mount 10/10 times before the rogue one

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Tells us which mount would have fit better for paladins.

Really I'm still waiting the mmo c developer to give us a reasonable alternative to paladin horse

Cmon I'm waiting
    An armored Red Dragon being infused with light, bearing Silver Hand colors, breathing Lightfire or some shit.
    Or perhaps, a demonic creature, like a Doomguard, being cleansed by the Light like hat one guy in the Order Hall, serving you as a flying mount.
    Or something brand new, like Hunters wolfmount. Mechanical construct created with Lights help? Or a flying mount based on a Lion, since Lion is kind of a Paladin thing.

Horse is okay, I guess. Even tho a "flying horse" has been done to death at this point.

Deleted
    I'm actually not bothered by the pally horse as a tauren. I'll take it gladly.

DK - Looks pretty cool.
    DH - Awesome
    Druid - A new flight form, cool.
    Hunter - Could be a little more unique, but still cool.
    Mage - AActually love this one.
    Monk - A little meh, but cool overall. Love the colors.
    Paladin - Very plain. Another horse?
    Priest - Strange, but coolish?
    Rogue - Love this one. Spooky Raven!
    Shaman - Great!
    Warlock - Could be a badass demon, but still cooler than Paladin.
    Warrior - Could be more unique, but still cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Right you are. Antonidas riding a horse. Mages should have had class mount horses since level 40 in vanilla because of that.
    Well all archmages aside from Jaina used one in WC3.

Considering mages get that title in Legion and all the mounts use the class title in its name, a magical horse would have been rather fitting. Mages and Wizards using horses is rather common in fantasy largely because the original wizard.

World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I still don't understand that mount.
    its an asian unicorn