Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 7.2 PTR - Build 23436 Artifact Traits

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Death Knight (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Blood

Frost

Unholy

Demon Hunter (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Havoc

Vengeance

Druid (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Balance

Feral

Guardian

Restoration

Hunter (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Beast Mastery

Marksmanship

Survival

Mage (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Arcane

Fire

Frost

Monk (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Brewmaster

Mistweaver

Windwalker

Paladin (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Holy

Protection

Retribution

Priest (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Discipline

Holy

Shadow

Rogue (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Assassination

Outlaw

Subtlety

Shaman (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Elemental

Enhancement

Restoration

Uncategorized

Warlock (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Affliction

Demonology

Destruction

Warrior (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Arms

Fury

Protection

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    Should I just be saving up AP now? I dunno how this works
    They (WarcraftDevs) said in a tweet somewhere that you should never feel like you "have to save up AP, and should always just spend it", so I assume they have some kind of reset or system in mind for 7.2.

Best case scenario: All weapons get an AP refund.
    Worst case scenario: They lie like cunts and you'll be behind if you get 54 points in your main weapon.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Festering Talons (Rank 1) (New) Your Gargoyle's attacks have a 0% chance to apply Festering Wound.
    Oh hey they finally remembered Gargoyle existed, now only if we get a set bonus dedicated to him as well, hopefully Death's Harbinger affects Virulent Plague. Apocalypse might actually feel like a real artifact then as opposed to a crutch to make death coil..less shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    They (WarcraftDevs) said in a tweet somewhere that you should never feel like you "have to save up AP, and should always just spend it", so I assume they have some kind of reset or system in mind for 7.2.

Worst case scenario: They lie like cunts and you'll be behind if you get 54 points in your main weapon.
    I think they'll reset the points behind 34/35... that's the only
    Possible way that don't cheese anyone.

If I had to hazard a guess, I would say they may convert the 20 point trait into what is being classified in this list as the "Infinite" trait, and either give you 20 points in it right away, or refund just those 20 points for use in all the other traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And ret continues having the most boring artifacts traits imaginable! Yay for nonscaling AP and a reduction in Judgment cooldown that is completely useless during Crusade!
    You don't know what they're going to do with Crusade. (But it will most likely be dumb).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    If I had to hazard a guess, I would say they may convert the 20 point trait into what is being classified in this list as the "Infinite" trait, and either give you 20 points in it right away, or refund just those 20 points for use in all the other traits.
    In Developer QA they said they will refund all AP past 34 traits.

Has some one not worked out that they are all Rank 8, even with all 3 relics giving them, and "They said" they were upgrading them to let us have 4 points in each other would mean we only need 7 ranks not 8, I get the feeling they are going to let us put 5 points now in each talent, as they have also added a 2nd 1 point talent so in total that is 30 new levels we will be needing to farm, which I'm ok with. thats if they don't add more to the 0.5% as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    Has some one not worked out that they are all Rank 8, even with all 3 relics giving them, and "They said" they were upgrading them to let us have 4 points in each other would mean we only need 7 ranks not 8, I get the feeling they are going to let us put 5 points now in each talent, as they have also added a 2nd 1 point talent so in total that is 30 new levels we will be needing to farm, which I'm ok with. thats if they don't add more to the 0.5% as well.
    no they alrdy previewed @ blizzcon that there will be "double" relics which will have 2 traits on it.

They just implented the strings for that in case it happens

Deleted
    Maybe a unique relic with 2 ranks for the same trait...

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    so in total that is 30 new levels we will be needing to farm, which I'm ok with.
    There are 25 new talent points, or 15 if you can only level to 4 points per trait, plus infinite. I am just wondering what happens with the current reward for the 20 points. The 29% armor for guardian druids is probably stronger then all these new talents combined.
    Last edited by morchel; 2017-01-21 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanyx View Post
    no they alrdy previewed @ blizzcon that there will be "double" relics which will have 2 traits on it.

They just implented the strings for that in case it happens
    I thought this as well BUT that would mean you would need it to go too rank 10 not 8 as u would have a chance to get 3 relics with 2 ranks for the same trait. Thats why I think they are just letting us going 5 ranks in it for artifact levels, its not like they have to stick 100% to blizzcon, they change stuff all the time.

Resto druids traits look quite good .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Which QA? Would love to hear this for myself.
    I think it was one of the ones following shortly after Blizzcon or perhaps even during Blizzcon itself. I apologize for not being able to provide a source as it didn't feel as completely set in stone information so I didn't pay too much attention to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wth is all of this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Deleted
    So... even if they reset all AP after 34th trait.. should be start stacking millions and millions of AP for the coming months? Im sure alot of hardcore people will have their main spec into trait 54 now and their offspecs are high aswell.. so we will have like months where we cant spend our AP?

*looks at disc* well pvp is gonna suck..

Quote Originally Posted by Heffladin View Post
    *looks at disc* well pvp is gonna suck..
    Sweety if you're pvping as any spec of priest this xpac, I got news for you.

Deleted

It is already confirmed that they will be adding new AK lvls as well. So all the ap u earn now will probably be nothing compared to the new AP from the new ak lvls.
    I assume once these new ak lvls are live, people will just complete the first 54 traits in a day.