Poll: What was your previous Main?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    When this post was started I had in mind the classes that jumped ship. I immediately thought warlocks as they have a similar dark theme and a lot of locks were complaining about their class balance at the launch of legion. Rogues I kinda figured would jump ship, leather wearing, dual wield, agility based class. Didn't expect to see hunters and paladins though, because people are normally very loyal to them especially paladins. It looks like mostly an even distribution of melee classes with the exception of warlocks.

Deleted
    I mained a rogue since I started playing early in 2008.
    Through all WoD I didn't like the rogue at all anymore, and just kept playing because I couldn't bring myself to reroll (all the achievements and stuff I did, etc). Then at last, during HFC, I played my alt more than my main, so I decided I would take a chance and just try rerolling in Legion. I also wanted to get away from playing dps, so I switched to my Blood DK during the prepatch. My guild wanted to do splitraids, so I leveled my DK and my DH in the first week. Before the first raid night I finally swapped my main to DH and alt to DK, because coming from a rogue and being a lover of Burst of Speed I can't stand how f-ing slow DK is. Even though the DK got Aggramar's Stride fairly early.

So I've mained Veng DH for all raids so far and absolutely love it. I've barely even looked at my rogue so far (she's got the Outlaw Artifact weapons but that's it. Not even leveled to 101). Best decision ever.

Paladin tank from the end of Vanilla (lol) through BC, Wrath, Cata, halfway through MoP. I leveled a Warlock at the start of MoP and that became my main a little less than halfway through. At the end of WoD when the prepatch hit, I hated the Warlock changes to the extent that I was going to quit. Instead, I was invited to Legion's beta; that became the "main" game for me. I rolled a Demon Hunter and absolutely loved it, and for the end of WoD I simply played beta instead.

By the time the game came out, I was already burnt out on the Mythics. While everybody was discussing how to do the 5 man bosses, I knew all the tricks and shortcuts. It was a nice advantage at first, but it sucks being bored of the runs before everybody else has even learned them! My friends are just now starting to get burnt out on 5 mans, if only they knew.

So yeah, tl;dr: Prot Paladin (Ret Offspec) Vanilla to MoP. Warlock MoP to Legion beta.

Deleted
    Shadowpriest, even though it was the best class in raids it lacked so much viability in m+ so I had to reroll.