Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    This sounds retarded.
    The whole gender identities thing beyond Male and Female is retarded...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Just get rid of them. put a hole in the floor and 3 sea shells on a shelf next to it
    What do you do with them shells -- scoop your crap? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I think it's a more complicated issue than many are willing to admit. For many people going to the bathroom is a very private affair. Some people feel uncomfortable doing it around strangers and/or around the opposite sex. It's all well and good having 'unisex' bathrooms with private stalls but some people just feel safer doing it alone or alongside individuals of the same gender.
    I don't know what the concern is exactly, but I'm pretty sure I've been peeing and pooping alongside gay men for most of my life. So, that's why I keep asking, what problem exactly are we trying to fix? And yes, I am baiting with this continued question.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

I GOT IT... WHAT IF THEY PUT WALLS AROUND EACH TOILET, WE COULD CALL THEM... STALLS... YEA THAT'S IT... BATHROOM STALLS AND PEOPLE COULD PEE/POOP/MASTURBATE ALL THEY WANT AND NO ONE WILL KNOW WHO HAS WHAT GENITALIA....

this might catch on guys. I should file a patent.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_syndrome

Also defining bathroom access by genetic makeup is seriously losing the plot.
    I would say that those genetic abnormalities are rare enough the law shouldn't have to be written with them in mind, maybe some specific exception that applies to all who don't fit with the normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    This changes nothing except confusing people who don't know what chromosomes are.
    I truly wish those people the most difficult life possible, confusing them in their public bathroom choices would be a start. Seriously, if you don't know what the fuck chromosomes are you should be mentally incapable enough to have a handler with you who can make that choice.

The solution is even more simple, take a piss in whatever bathroom you want, and stop caring who is in the stall next to you. The government does not need to be in the business of regulating someone's urinary habits.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't know what the concern is exactly, but I'm pretty sure I've been peeing and pooping alongside gay men for most of my life. So, that's why I keep asking, what problem exactly are we trying to fix? And yes, I am baiting with this continued question.
    What's a problem to one person is a non-issue to others. There's no 'quick fix' or easy solution - different people react differently to such situations and some cultures/individuals are far more open than others. It's fairly flawed but I feel like the current system works well enough - and completely upending the system and established cultural norms seems like an immense amount of time, effort and money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gender isn't a topic we allow here. Locked.