Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    http://listverse.com/2014/06/03/10-a...-human-rights/

I don't get why anyone has an issue letting a country determine who and who can't cross the borders. If we determined that people wearing a blue shirt can't cross then don't wear a blue shirt.

Because for a "land of the free" you seem to have really fascist rules when you think its okay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    But its more relevant to the winner, without a doubt.
    It's just as relevant to both sides to work together to prove the right choices can be made despite the vitriol spread last year. I'd be lying if I said I'm optimistic, but that's why I voted 3rd party, because I'm not.

That sounds rather reasonable. I mean, I personally consider it rather inappropriate to go to another country to cause trouble. I didn't go to the UK and tell them what morons they are, I don't see the reason why bored housewives from canada intend to do it in the US .

There are people who seriously want to join, literally, cuntheads? (For those who missed it they're marching in pussy-shaped hats on their heads.)

BTW, it is such a irony that pretty much every cuntinist feminist's "protest" is about all genitalias. Aren't they supposed to not care about those at all?
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Not a valid reason to deny temporary travel into the US.

If the difference between entry and denial is "Do you support president trump yes/no"

Then there is clearly something very fucking wrong with our country. And you sick motherfucking fucks who can't see that are part of the goddamn problem.
    I am anti-Trump first and foremost, but as i have a lot of dealings with the border (my fiancee is a canadian and i am in the process of applying for residency) the reason behind the denial is probably all of the assassination comments/tweets/posts/threats, people coming in to protest, if they feel like there is a real threat (border agents dont need PC to deny someone) to any American, American property/landmarks/etc, then they will deny you entry. The dealings with the French nationals sounds odd, and i dont think its the full story (maybe they got indignant/argumentative) but yes do remember, there is no "due process" for entering the country.

Where's the actual proof?

And why are foreigners trying to come here to protest someone who isn't even their leader?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe elect someone worthy of creating unity. You know your president did more to create divides in the country than any protester ever did, right?
    Neither candidate had the ability to create unity. The US is a divided country that is getting more divided and will eventually implode because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    There are people who seriously want to join, literally, cuntheads? (For those who missed it they're marching in pussy-shaped hats on their heads.)

BTW, it is such a irony that pretty much every cuntinist feminist's "protest" is about all genitalias. Aren't they supposed to not care about those at all?
    They are a walking contradiction. Feminist logic:

Don't objectify my body! *dresses up as a sex object*

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe elect someone worthy of creating unity. You know your president did more to create divides in the country than any protester ever did, right?
    Just an FYI now that Obama's out of office we call him expresident.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

That name
    Sasha Dyck
    so many jokes, so little time...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Why would other country folk go to the USA only to protest?
    We go to other countries just to wage war, so a protest seems rather minor in comparison.

With the way recent protests have been turning violent (and the one on Inauguration Day did) I feel that the border agents were perfectly reasonable in turning them away. The border agent has every right to deny someone he feels could potentially cause harm in the US, and espousing the desire to attend a protest that would presumably have violent demonstrators within would fulfill that criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    So much for "freedom"
    I'm fairly certain that any country usually extends different rights to citizens and foreigners.

Silliness and a nothing story.

No different than when our CBSA officers were denying entry to US and other international visitors in 2010 who had declared their intentions to protest the G20 summit in Toronto.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    So much for "freedom"
    The relationship between the US and Canada is not like that of Europe. We do not have the ability to freely go back and forth between countries. The border patrol can turn you away for a wide variety of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    We go to other countries just to wage war, so a protest seems rather minor in comparison.
    Well, those countries had a chance to deny us entry at the border. They just weren't big enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Well, those countries had a chance to deny us entry at the border. They just weren't big enough.
    The Canadians should have shot our border patrol... I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't be crossing borders to inflate crowds of protesters. You're not part of our country, therefore you shouldn't be making the issue look bigger than it is.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is so much missing from this story it's almost pathetic. Good old liberal media bias like usual.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Shouldn't be crossing borders to inflate crowds of protesters. You're not part of our country, therefore you shouldn't be making the issue look bigger than it is.
    Considering there were enough people already millions of people protesting, a few more wasn't going to hurt. Of course, the liberal media is spinning this entirely to make the people who were denied entry look like victims, when there is more to the story that isn't being told.

How is this relevant at all? Check your calendar.
    Hey! People always want to bring up these same things the USA did back during the dates given in that article of how bad the USA is. If Canada gets a pass due to the date and in the past then the USA should get the same pass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Because for a "land of the free" you seem to have really fascist rules when you think its okay.
    Good job going to the Nazi/Fascist route. I'll file your post into the not worth discussing anything with as you have nothing worth bringing to the table.