Now we know that [SPOILERS ALERT]

Now we know, Sargeras is not the last boss of Legion. Who will be the last boss of Legion and when we can defeat Sargeras??
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQNG3gU4NAM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Now we know, Sargeras is not the last boss of Legion. Who will be the last boss of Legion and when we can defeat Sargeras??
    Video doesn't confirm Sargeras not to be the last one, though. Then again, I have a feeling we wouldn't fight the real thing.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I'm so confused. If anything, it proves that Sargeras is indeed the last boss. The "abyss" Illidan refers to is the Twisting Nether + Argus.

The only purpose of this thread seems to be collect views on youtube.

Nighthold > Tomb of Sargeras > Argus = end of Legion

King Varian Wrynn
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

What if the last boss was Jaina Proudmoore? It's crazy, but she HATES the Horde and now she's sworn off the Alliance. She's going good a little rogue and militant. Maybe there's a scenario where she really loses it and the anger leads to corruption and some type of attack on the Horde and alliance.

Probably not.... but that would be so crazy.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashikuro View Post
    What if the last boss was Jaina Proudmoore? It's crazy, but she HATES the Horde and now she's sworn off the Alliance. She's going good a little rogue and militant. Maybe there's a scenario where she really loses it and the anger leads to corruption and some type of attack on the Horde and alliance.

Probably not.... but that would be so crazy.
    Jaina is probably in Kul'Tiras right now and we likely won't see her until next expansion. I think it would be cool if in next expansion (which I assume will be about N'zoth) Kul'Tiras would be Tier 22 raid instead of capital city (it could be Kezan, Dalaran have rather Alliance look, so next sanctuary could have Horde look for a change). Hear me out:

1) we know that some humans secretly worship Old Gods - OG recruited even head of the church in Cata
    2) one of Illgynoth whispers seems to be about Jaina (Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it - it can be also about Azeroth, but I think crater point at Theramore and Jaina; notice that their already filled her 'crater'='broken heart')
    3) it would be extremely cool change of pace to have first human raid; Kul'Tiras could be zone that we will infiltrate like Suramar
    4) next expansion probably will have similar structure like Legion - so I expect Zandalar, Kul'Tiras, Azshara, N'zoth - in that order.

As for Legion last boss... it's obviously Sargeras, but I have no idea if he still has titan body (why he wanted to put his spirit into Illidan body?). He is the reason why he have artifact weapons in Legion and only him would be step up from Kil'jaden in Tomb (we could easily have Avatar for the final boss in Tomb and KJ in Argus and no one would fine that it's underwhelming). I think Sargeras will make cameo in 7.2 like KJ had in 7.0.

Deleted
    I don't see any implication to what you just stated... especially not in the video you linked.

All we see there is the portal colapsing/exploding... a portal which was very far away from Argus (on their side)