Deleted

Nostalgia is real.

Today i started leveling a hunter, mostly for fun. Slowly i got to level 30 and headed to STV, where the feels just hit me really hard. I realized i was doing the same quests (mostly the same, even after the Cataclysm) that i was doing 10 years ago when i was much younger and life was so much simpler. Kurzen, hunting beasts, fighting trolls, just like in the good old days.
    It's amazing to think how much WoW has meant for me growing up. Whenever i felt sad, it was here for me, like a real friend. At this point, i can't even imagine how my life would've turned out without it. Thank you WoW, old pal.

Deleted
    Then someone ganked you

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Then someone ganked you
    Extreme nostalgia, right there!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Extreme nostalgia, right there!
    My memories are ... special :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Then someone ganked you
    Damn you Dangerdave on skullcrusher ... damn you!!!!!

that dude must of spent 90% of his time in STV ganking lowbies

I don't play on pvp but i do remember baiting ppl in blackrock mountain, with my priest just stand on the chain with pvp enabled, wait for some ballsy rogue to come cheap shot you then mind control jump into lava.. ahh those were the days pinnacle of priest pvp in classic.

You would've been fine without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha View Post
    Today i started leveling a hunter, mostly for fun. Slowly i got to level 30 and headed to STV, where the feels just hit me really hard. I realized i was doing the same quests (mostly the same, even after the Cataclysm) that i was doing 10 years ago when i was much younger and life was so much simpler. Kurzen, hunting beasts, fighting trolls, just like in the good old days.
    It's amazing to think how much WoW has meant for me growing up. Whenever i felt sad, it was here for me, like a real friend. At this point, i can't even imagine how my life would've turned out without it. Thank you WoW, old pal.
    Yeah man, STV is the zone with the biggest feels for everyone I think. That and the starting areas probably. Everyone went through that place at least once, and its always mid game so you kind of know what youre doing but the world is still huge and amazing and theres still so much to see. Ah. Good times. Only other places I get that are as I said, starting zones, sometimes outland, the barrens.. ashenvale... and weirdly silithus. Maybe cause its the one zone they did barely anything to in cata, so its still kinda like vanilla.

edit: oh and winterspring, same reason as silithus, but more cause of the music. Big feels.

STV is just the best zone in the whole game. Pre-cata you'd just spend there an eternity while lvling up and revisit it constantly. While the ganking and world pvp overall was frustrating at times, it still kinda added to the experience. STV felt literally like Vietnam. Good times

I got that way recently when I thought out about the original EQ which I hadn't thought of in forever
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)