Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    so in short you are just slightly less shitty than your mates
    Quite possibly so, as I'm no mythic raider and therefore cyka blyat have no say in regards to Ret issues, as per big boy Melkorr

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    he didnt ask for an armory link or if your one of the best rets in the world, he asked a simple question of what your current experience in raiding with said toon is.

we have a ret in my guild who constantly clears M12+ each week easily in pugs with his keys, he does amazing dps on raid bosses (500k Sust),

i jsut cant see how such a difference is and his ilvl is 879 if yours really is 884 as you suggested, your gear is horribly itemized, and you are running the wrong stats.

or as other have suggested you need to read up on how to play the class better, and change your way you play, so you dont rely on one single ability to remain relevant.
    Well done!
    You just explained why asking someone his/her experience/armory link in a discussion is a falacy.
    Because when you do, you already decided he is wrong.

The bolded parts show there were no real questions to begin with because you had already decided your answer.
    Last edited by Nurvus; 2017-01-24 at 03:45 PM.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Deleted
    Can we just lock this one already?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helmine View Post
    Can we just lock this one already?
    why? we have so much fun here