Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    How did approval of punching a nazi in the face become equal with nazis?
    First, your interpretation is subjective, part of the problem people have (out of many) is that these Antifa losers want to label anyone and everyone that disagrees with them, even leftists, as Nazis. Slippery slope.

Secondly, sucker punches while wearing masks is for pussies, if you have courage in your convictions, have enough balls to do it openly.

I sincerely hope more of those dirtbags get shot, maybe a lesson to be learned there....don't fuck with random people.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    And Nazi's are okay with Jews getting punched. You're still advocating for violence against those you don't agree with. You've pretty much abandoned the moral high ground.
    Are you seriously comparing Jews to Nazis?

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    First, your interpretation is subjective, part of the problem people have (out of many) is that these Antifa losers want to label anyone and everyone that disagrees with them, even leftists, as Nazis. Slippery slope.

Secondly, sucker punches while wearing masks is for pussies, if you have courage in your convictions, have enough balls to do it openly.

I sincerely hope more of those dirtbags get shot, maybe a lesson to be learned there....don't fuck with random people.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck.

So punching people is wrong but shooting people is fine.

Conservatives sure are funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    So punching people is wrong but shooting people is fine.

Conservatives sure are funny.
    No.

Punching random people is wrong, shooting anarchists in self defense is great.

No.

Punching random people is wrong, shooting anarchists in self defense is great.
    Sure buddy. Just sounds like you wish for violence against those you disagree with. While still being allowed to condemn those who use violence against you.

Hypocrisy, thy name is conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Sure buddy. Just sounds like you wish for violence against those you disagree with. While still being allowed to condemn those who use violence against you.

Hypocrisy, thy name is conservative.
    No, not really.

I've stated many times that I believe in the 1st amendment and people should have the right to speak or protest as long as they are being peaceful. Anarchists, especially those of the black bloc stripe, are violent towards anyone that doesn't subscribe to their warped view of reality.

They sucker punch, and wear masks like cowards, this one time, they tried their bullshit on someone who wasn't willing to be a victim. Personally I believe it's about time that this happened, they have been reckless and gotten away with their attacks for far too long.