Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Yeah how dare he try and defend international waters from a single country who wants to take control over them?

The audacity!

Deleted
    Just nuke china, the world will thank you Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Perhaps people are different in San Diego, we had 40k people protesting, no rioting, no broken windows, no destruction of property, and no one arrested:

More Than 30,000 San Diegans March For Women’s Rights
    http://www.kpbs.org/news/2017/jan/20...womens-rights/
    I'd assume it'd be not too many Trump supporters to attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Jesus, I fucked up like every word in that post.
    I'm on my phone, I barely noticed lol.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

10+ Year Old Account
    So we should just let China encroach on international waters so they can harass our allies?

There were Trump supports, in one of the Parks, a Pro-Life Protest. They were not attacked.
    That's good. Doesn't negate the attacks.

So any attack by a liberal or Trump Supporter reflects on the whole group?
    That's been anti-Trump strategy from day one. Hence the comparisons to Hitler and constant bringing up of Nazis and Klan when they are irelevent in size and power.

Not sure what you were hoping to gotcha me with.

I assumed since you see that as a hypocritical thing to do, you would be the bigger person and not do it to others.
    I thought I was supposed to support whatever left leaning people did as they are smarter, care more and are superior.

Deleted
    The alternative is just to let them build islands on which to build bases which will be used to intimidate other countries? While america has done this, i'd take America over China any day

If that is not what they exhibit, than I can assume we can ignore that, and stay away from negative/destructive group think.
    How could they not exhibit that? They voted Clinton , so that makes them better human beings.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Trump's defence (...), Obama also gave China shit about the artificial islands. Its been an on going conflict for a while, its just that Trump is now in charge of it.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    pissing off china would be a good way to bring back manufacturing jobs i guess.

Perhaps people are different in San Diego, we had 40k people protesting, no rioting, no broken windows, no destruction of property, and no one arrested:

More Than 30,000 San Diegans March For Women’s Rights
    http://www.kpbs.org/news/2017/jan/20...womens-rights/
    I think only a few people in California got arrested and that was because they were blocking trains, not rioting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Just nuke china, the world will thank you Trump.
    The perfect way to start a world war.

He was causing problems over here since the day he was 'elected' ...

Fun fact - Australia is considering moving the TPP to include China instead of the US.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

Fun fact - Australia is considering moving the TPP to include China instead of the US.
    I mean it's sort of China causing the problems really

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

No Australia! Don't go! I love your kangaroos and wallabies and wombats! I even have some Aussie friends in Melbourne and Brisbane.

Please don't go!

10+ Year Old Account
    B-but Hillary was going to start WW3!

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    In Trump's defence (...), Obama also gave China shit about the artificial islands. Its been an on going conflict for a while, its just that Trump is now in charge of it.
    That particular angle all sort of rested on the Philippines adopting a more hawkish stance after winning that arbitration case, and getting all the other countries in the region to fall in line and create a sort of strategic encirclement. But instead, Duterte spit in our face and pivoted toward China instead, so we pretty much just had to let it go. Trying to bring up this issue again isn't going to work unless we can find a willing partner in the region through which we can act. And that's going to be hard because while all the countries in the region want to resist Chinese expansion, we aren't really offering them a whole hell of a lot, especially with the breakdown of TPP which would have been a major boon to their economies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    B-but Hillary was going to start WW3!
    at this point i dont care who starts it . lets get it on already

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akaTheDude View Post
    GO TRUMP!! I am sooooo glad he is OUR PRESIDENT!!
    If we actually go to war with China, I think you'll be singing a very different tune.

OT: This is so stupid. We have no legal right to bar China, much less drag ourselves into a war over it. This kind of tone says that the United States wants to engage militarily with other major powers around the world, right after we spent nearly 20 years in Iraq and Afghanistan.

How are we supposed to cut our budget, President Trump? That's right, not by reducing military expenditures, but let's cut social services here at home while ramping up spending so we can build more of a naval presence so we can start a war with China over something we don't get to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I don't remember him threatening to stop them from building there. I know he talked about how they shouldn't be allowed, and I know he talked about the UN getting involved, but not a fairly brazen "fuck you" to China.