Thread: RIP Elite Sets

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Philomene View Post
    You get all rewards randomly, you get the elite set as randomly only if you have a 2000+ rating in arena or RBG
    Mh so no matter how many random battlegrounds I do I will just get the combatant set with more ilvl? I've seen this guy in LFR today http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lrick/advanced and he has done almost none arena or RBG as I see yet he has transmoged the full gladiator set?!

Yes that's the classic gladiator set, not the elite one.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Mh so no matter how many random battlegrounds I do I will just get the combatant set with more ilvl? I've seen this guy in LFR today http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lrick/advanced and he has done almost none arena or RBG as I see yet he has transmoged the full gladiator set?!
    In the start you will get the blue pvp set, that doesn't look like the Tier set. Then as you get higher honor levels (the talent system), you will get better and better loot. Not sure at what level you will start to obtain the Tier lookalike though, but if you just toss in the PvP World Quest when doing Emisarries, you will climb levels very fast.

The classic, non-elite set you can obtain from anything, as long as your ilvl/honor level is high enough (Not sure if world quests scale on ilvl or honor level?): BGs, Arena, RBG.
    While the elite set will start to drop when you get 2k rating or w/e it is, from the same things I think?

- - - Updated - - -

Last Week's Rating Base Item Level Appearance
    0 - 1399 840 Gladiator
    1400 - 1599 850 Gladiator
    1600 - 1799 860 Gladiator
    1800 - 1999 865 Gladiator
    2000 - 2199 870 Elite
    2200 - 2399 875 Elite
    2400+ 880 Elite
    Found this list after a quick google search, but this is from the weekly Arena/RBG thingy (where you have to win x-amount of games to obtain an item). Not sure if this affects the ilvl/appearance from randomg BGs as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    snip
    Cool thank you very much - that makes it worth to get into a little random bgs on the side + the world quests

Those ilvl table from s1, now gear a bit higher. So once u break 2k or 2.2k it's worth doing your weekly cap even for Pve. Unless u are in a mythic guild

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Thanks, I know. You need a boost?

- - - Updated - - -

Noone should. I don't even use my old 100 % mounts from heroic raids anymore since they were made wellfare.
    1% drop chance and less isn't welfare. Not sure why you'd specifically use a mount based on status but to each their own. I'm not limiting my own fun.

Expansions come and go. Nothing will get locked out unless it's elite PvP or some limited time event. Xpac content and its endgame is here to stay, otherwise it wouldn't be an expansion.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2017-03-04 at 11:56 PM.

What they should do instead is, make a vendor that sells current season elite transmog set with no stats for marks of honor with the CR needed to purchase it, having rng drops for elite gear just makes it too rng to collect the entire set, sometimes you manage to end up with a missing piece almost all season.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm cool with that..if you don't have a legacy set do you basically just want one so you can pretend you played in a season before pvp got broken? I don't really follow the argument to make these available, it's not a raid set.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    I'm cool with that..if you don't have a legacy set do you basically just want one so you can pretend you played in a season before pvp got broken? I don't really follow the argument to make these available, it's not a raid set.
    Eh, it would be for the exact same reason as getting old tier sets - the look.

Why do people keep necroing this thread though?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore