Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I think your 401K has more to worry about with Trump, than war. If no one has yet to explain the difference between bankruptcy that he has used to get rid of debt, has dramatically different impact if a country's debt is defaulted on, so his election rhetoric on buying bonds below their sale price becomes reality... your 401k won't be worth the piece of data it's currently contained in.
    Well, the IMF is left wing and it changed it's forecast of the US economy to grow by a few more percentage points than expected, citing Trump will be good for business. The stock market is way up ATM and therefore so is my 401K

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    That is easy. Just say.
    "We have found Oil"

Instant invasion and a free Tshirt saying "Part of the Axis of Evil". Order now and get "Democracy" and minority oppression for free.

Deleted
    false flag operations historically do well. it can be tricky to do it convincingly enough that it invoke a immediate counterattack without any diplomacy if you aren't the "victim" of your own operation though.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-01-24 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I show the US a fraudulent report that a third world nation had rich oil reserves of course.
    Or you could show them a fraudulent report that a third world nation has weapons of mass destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Hi

I just want to learn how would you wanna start a war and achieve your countrys victory above all?

what would be your way of starting a world wide war?
    I would organize rallies shouting "not my president" and entice people to burn down cities and physically assault innocent people who don't agree with me. Then I would hope it would spread to the rest of the world.