Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So it says it supports top 500 runs now, is that suppose to be visible for everyone now ? Also wasnt this weeks affix suppose to be teeming and necrotic for US? but its volcanic

A lot of people have noticed that Blizzard's leaderboards only show the top 100 runs, even though their API lists the top 500. For this reason we decided to make a "Lowest Leaderboard Keystones" page that shows you the lowest keystones that rank for each realm from the current or previous week. Heavily populated realms will still cap out as the week goes on, even when tracking the Top 500. At a glance you can see which dungeon leaderboards are full (lined in red) or nearly full (lined in yellow). And you can also see that nobody likes running Seat, hehe

https://raider.io/mythic-plus/realms/us/current

Thanks for the list, it's a useful feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulsoga View Post
    And you can also see that nobody likes running Seat, hehe
    Amazing :-D Even on US-Illidan there are less than 500 Seat runs, a server where you'd need a +15 in every other dungeon right now.

We’ve been excited since Blizzard announced the latest Mythic Dungeon Invitational and are happy to launch our new MDI 2018 page that gives a countdown to the start of the Proving Grounds for each region as well as some interesting statistics about the two weeks of Proving Grounds affixes. Players that actively use Raider.IO will be familiar with the class/role breakdown graph, but we’ve also included some new data that shows historical dungeon popularity for the two weeks of affixes. Hover over any dungeon icon to see a tooltip that also tells you the percentage of recorded runs that were completed in time for that dungeon.

Hi,
    I'm not able to see the "recent mythic+ completed" tab that was present on the right side of profile pages for characters. Is this an issue on my end?

Well, it shows for me. No clue if this Anahita is you, but the info is there. Might just be on your end. I use Firefox 57

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anahita View Post
    Hi,
    I'm not able to see the "recent mythic+ completed" tab that was present on the right side of profile pages for characters. Is this an issue on my end?
    Maybe you don't have your browser window set wide enough.

vs

(About 2 px difference in browser window width

Quote Originally Posted by That guy maybe View Post
    Maybe you don't have your browser window set wide enough.

vs

(About 2 px difference in browser window width
    Yes, this was the issue. I feel silly now, thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anahita View Post
    Yes, this was the issue. I feel silly now, thank you!
    I didn't know about it until just now and experimented a bit myself, so don't feel too silly

Glad you worked it out. We do plan to improve some of those responsive breakpoints on the site so certain features like that don't disappear at that resolution.

Can you make an update to the addon that smacks people upside the head whenever they refuse to invite an alt simply because it's geared but the score is low even though you've done the same key but higher on that toon and they know it's an alt because they can see your main's score when they screen you?

You should also update it so that players who do that but when insta invite your main have their scores permanately wiped.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Can you make an update to the addon that smacks people upside the head whenever they refuse to invite an alt simply because it's geared but the score is low even though you've done the same key but higher on that toon and they know it's an alt because they can see your main's score when they screen you?

You should also update it so that players who do that but when insta invite your main have their scores permanately wiped.
    So because your main knows how to rotate offensive and defensive cooldowns means your alt does too? Unless off it’s same spec and class, but i doubt that. Their is a big difference in high keys, not to mention, not like you want all classes/spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post

My main is DPS (hunter). All but one of my alts are tanks and healers. Why does the fact that I know how to DPS a +24 court mean I'm good to heal or tank one?

That being said, maybe your alts just aren't geared enough. My main only has 3.3K score, and I applied to 4x groups to pug my +15 on my two tanks, one healer and one dps because nobody was online in my guild. I wasn't declined to a single one of them, despite the alts having between 1.2 and 1.8K score at most. All of them are +970 equipped, though, so it bears repeating: Maybe your alt isn't as geared as you believe.

Love the site and addon. Any chance there will be supported for multiple accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Vluffyvlaush View Post
    How do you know someone you never met before is a good player?

And people with high myth+ experience know that you can and will die sometimes. Its not leaving because 1 player dies. Its usually because a "4k score, 3 chest +20 after" group has people die to things like volcanic. Thats false advertising. You can die a lot and still make the timer.

Explain the bolded part please. I don't get it. You can't lower your score with a new run. If you are a lot above the timer, the lower keys will give you a higher score and therefore will be shown on raider.io. There is a lot of reasons to not finish a dungeon. Raider.io scoring isn't one (unless you don't understand the scoring system)
    I really enjoy raider.io, but your response is blindly bias. I've been in runs and I'm sure many others have where once one individual is not going to get a higher scoring run, so they leave, even if you are very close to completing a dungeon. In a lower key sometimes you can still finish if a dps leaves or whatnot (in like a <18 or so), but in a high key it basically means the other 4 people wasted their 30 minutes because somebody couldn't give up 6 more minutes of their time. If they said, 'hey my cat is dying,' or 'I gotta go or my wife is gonna divorce me,' then sure, I get that. But they flat out say, 'I'm not going to get any score from this,' and then they drop. It doesn't happen that often but it does happen.

I have left but only when its plainly obvious that the group will not complete the dungeon or that it will take like 10+ minutes past the timer and you still haven't gotten halfway through. I'll politely let people know that I don't think the group is prepared for the dungeon, maybe link them questionablyepic so they can lookup the dungeon, and then go. Sometimes I'll ask, 'is it worth to finish?' Most of the time somebody else is ready to go as well.

Quote Originally Posted by torros View Post
    I really enjoy raider.io, but your response is blindly bias. I've been in runs and I'm sure many others have where once one individual is not going to get a higher scoring run, so they leave, even if you are very close to completing a dungeon. In a lower key sometimes you can still finish if a dps leaves or whatnot (in like a <18 or so), but in a high key it basically means the other 4 people wasted their 30 minutes because somebody couldn't give up 6 more minutes of their time. If they said, 'hey my cat is dying,' or 'I gotta go or my wife is gonna divorce me,' then sure, I get that. But they flat out say, 'I'm not going to get any score from this,' and then they drop. It doesn't happen that often but it does happen.

I have left but only when its plainly obvious that the group will not complete the dungeon or that it will take like 10+ minutes past the timer and you still haven't gotten halfway through. I'll politely let people know that I don't think the group is prepared for the dungeon, maybe link them questionablyepic so they can lookup the dungeon, and then go. Sometimes I'll ask, 'is it worth to finish?' Most of the time somebody else is ready to go as well.
    In my experience, people very rarely rage quit from "high" keys (mostly speaking about 21+ now, but I have done lots of lower keys in past months as well). And when they do quit, they never admit it's because of the score. Some probably do, but some just get too tilted by the party. I have pugged roughly one 15+ dungeon in time (and more not in time) over the past 1 year, and I think I can recall a single run from a couple of months ago where someone told they are quitting from a +21 because we would not finish it in time.

It's all anecdotal evidence. Yours is as much biased as mine or Vluffyvlaush's.

Quote Originally Posted by ID811717 View Post
    In my experience, people very rarely rage quit from "high" keys (mostly speaking about 21+ now, but I have done lots of lower keys in past months as well). And when they do quit, they never admit it's because of the score. Some probably do, but some just get too tilted by the party. I have pugged roughly one 15+ dungeon in time (and more not in time) over the past 1 year, and I think I can recall a single run from a couple of months ago where someone told they are quitting from a +21 because we would not finish it in time.

It's all anecdotal evidence. Yours is as much biased as mine or Vluffyvlaush's.
    Well he says raider.io scoring is not a reason to leave. It is and can be. That's all I'm saying and I've had people say it and leave. He then goes on by saying somebody can't lower their score. This is true but you can have a run not affect your score and obviously that is what the other people were talking about and mentioned, they just didn't bother to explain it so specifically when it is obvious to everybody else. I don't want this to be taken negatively against raider.io, the scoring system is fair and is a good part of what makes m+ more fun for a lot of people.

Deleted
    wtb avoid-as-teammate from Overwatch into WoW

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    wtb avoid-as-teammate from Overwatch into WoW
    I would prefer some sort of permanent personal marks like +1 "was great players" or -1 "avoid inviting again".

IMO, a 14 three star run should be worth more points than a 15 one star.