Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    You really think in sincerity and intellectual awareness that the people protesting in downtown Chicago and Evanston are the same people shooting each other in a handful of isolated neighborhoods over drug selling territory?
    Considering that those are the ones that the police are targetting, I think it's a safe assumption to make. Let's be honest, most of the time these police shootings happen, it's not some young college student with a clean criminal background that's just minding their own business.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    How many times does being "tough on crime" have to fail miserably before you get the point?
    Tying the cops hands behind their backs seems to be working a lot worse tho

In reply to number 461: Never. I'd rather the world end then have some welfare pumping, anti gun, pro 47 different genders, tax people who earn a good living into oblivion, anti white, endorsed by people with purple hair liberal lead our country.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    In reply to number 461: Never. I'd rather the world end then have some welfare pumping, anti gun, pro 47 different genders, tax people who earn a good living into oblivion, anti white, endorsed by people with purple hair liberal lead our country.
    See, this is the kind of nuanced, in-depth policy analysis that Trump supporters should do more of! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    So the Republicans must be pretty damn incompetent, right?
    When you live in a democratic city, have democratics news anchors who are biased to no end on your local news, and local newspaper is owned by democrats ( literally ) you tend to have a different view and warped reality on republicans.

As a former democrat and now libertarian, the left is truly imploding and the majority don't see it or think the people who voted for trump (tip: not all of them are republicans) are racist, etc etc.

TLDR: They vote democratic cus of propaganda hence why trump spent a lot of time in swing states and chicago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Would you have supported Obama doing the same?
    I would support any president regardless. Obama tried something similar, but put incompetent people in charge that seems to have actually made things worse. But he somewhat tried?

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    See, this is the kind of nuanced, in-depth policy analysis that Trump supporters should do more of! Thanks!
    I don't know which one made me laugh harder, his comment or yours. But I'm going to let you have it. Prize is in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    If they arnt effected or involved in any of the crimes i dunno wtf they are bitching about, the feds wouldnt come down and touch an area that isnt a problem, its the ghettos and the gang wars that are.
    That's not why they were protesting and/or marching.

People did organize another, fourth march in as many days, in Chicago that targeted Trump's comments on Chicago's violent crime tally. But that occurred after the marches and walkout that I posted about- which again, is unlikely to be the same drug dealers and gang members that are involved in very isolated crimes in the city.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Considering that those are the ones that the police are targetting, I think it's a safe assumption to make. Let's be honest, most of the time these police shootings happen, it's not some young college student with a clean criminal background that's just minding their own business.
    It is a safe assumption to think drug dealers, repeat violent crime felons and gang members organized political rallies on immigration, federalism, economics, race relations, gender issues and political ethics?

Hmm. That seems like the most unlikely assumption.

Deep dish pizza and the Bulls. That's pretty much all I know about Chicago. Oh and da Bears!
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Yes, because only criminals care about extrajudicial murders and torture.

Tying the cops hands behind their backs seems to be working a lot worse tho
    They have free reign over military hardware, commit murder and torture, and rarely ever face any substantial punishment. If that's "tying their hands behind their back", then you must be envisioning a full-blown fascist dystopia.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.