Blade of wizardry

Just got one off trash mob in eye any recommendations on enchants to make this weapon look better

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal112000 View Post
    Just got one off trash mob in eye any recommendations on enchants to make this weapon look better
    Have you tried Flames of Ragnaros? Add more fire to your fire!

Question: By "Eye", you mean Eye of Azshara (Instance) I suppose?
    People hated MoP but now many say it is the "Best" expansion. Given enough time, WoD will be the "Best" as well, I dare say.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteox View Post
    Have you tried Flames of Ragnaros? Add more fire to your fire!

Question: By "Eye", you mean Eye of Azshara (Instance) I suppose?
    No, he means "The Eye". The name of the Tempest Keep ship that the raid takes place in. Why would you think a level 70 sword drops from Eye of Azshara?

Fiery Weapon/Flames of Ragnaros make it look a lot more fiery but not sure if that's the type of "better" you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    No, he means "The Eye". The name of the Tempest Keep ship that the raid takes place in. Why would you think a level 70 sword drops from Eye of Azshara?

Fiery Weapon/Flames of Ragnaros make it look a lot more fiery but not sure if that's the type of "better" you're looking for.
    Dunno to be honest, the first "Eye" came into my mind was EoA. Then again, "better" here is subjective.
    People hated MoP but now many say it is the "Best" expansion. Given enough time, WoD will be the "Best" as well, I dare say.

Thanks was looking to make it more lightsaber like or just make it stand out more

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteox View Post
    Dunno to be honest, the first "Eye" came into my mind was EoA. Then again, "better" here is subjective.
    Yea, to be fair, the first thing I thought was "Eye of Eternity", and I couldn't think of anything else even knowing that was wrong. WoW has way too many eyes.