Unholy set: What parts to take?

Hey, haven't seen a BiS list so far and I'm currently working on mine. What do you guys recommend, where should we take set pieces (that are horribly itemized, everything has either crit+haste or vers+mastery) and where should we take normal gear? Everything is with a CS build in mind, so mastery > haste > crit >= vers (more or less).

My idea:

Head: Set (high amount of mastery, only other helmet in NH has high crit, low mastery)
    Shoulders: Set (high haste, low crit, only other shoulders in NH have high crit, low mastery)
    Cloak: Set (high mastery, although technically Elisande's would be better)
    Chest: Set (high haste, technically Gul'dan drops BiS-stats but even that is high haste so it's a minor loss)
    Hands: Chronomatic Anomaly (set has low mastery, CA drops BiS-stats with high mastery)
    Legs: Chronomatic Anomaly (set has low haste, CA drops BiS-stats with high mastery)

Would you guys agree or what do you think?

P.s. Okay, just saw that Maxweii's guide has been updated to also include the BiS set pieces and he comes to the same conclusion. Well okay then.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2017-01-25 at 07:34 AM.

im getting Head,shoulder,cloak,hands, leaving chest and legs for BIS. At the end what matters most for secondaries are accessories so better start farming M+

Deleted
    Well honestly, looking at how shit the UHDK set bonuses are, and how unoptimized the stats are for the current "meta", I'm seriously considering only getting the Tier for transmog only...
    Last edited by mmocb0712db3e4; 2017-01-25 at 10:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xPraetoriaNx View Post
    Well honestly, looking at how shit the UHDK set bonuses are, and how unoptimized the stats are for the current "meta", I'm seriously considering only getting the Tier for transmog only...
    Can i have your unholy 4pc please? Bonuses seems pretty decent to me.
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2017-01-25 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xPraetoriaNx View Post
    It's shit like this that makes you look stupid. You don't see any %damage on it and you write it off. Each bonus is worth about 4.8% damage and comes in as one of the highest dps set bonuses this tier.

Castigator

Shoulders - Chest - Legs - Cloak

Clawing shadows

Helm - gloves - Cloak - Chest

your accessories as stated before are the most important things to have BiS stats and in the ratio you need you will be able to hit all your soft caps if your rings/neck and off pieces are optomized.

for example here are 925 pcs compared to a ring

Ring of Collapsing Futures
    Mythic
    Item Level 925
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped
    Finger
    +2,311 Stamina
    +1,073 Haste (2.86% @ L110)
    +2,341 Mastery (5.85 @ L110)
    Use: Deal 122637 Shadow damage to an enemy. (15 Sec Cooldown)
    Requires Level 110

Dreadwyrm Shoulderguards
    Item Level 925
    Upgrade Level 0/2
    Binds when picked up
    Shoulder Plate
    604 Armor
    +2,055 Strength
    +3,082 Stamina
    +418 Critical Strike (1.05% @ L110)
    +943 Haste (2.51% @ L110)
    Classes: Death Knight
    Requires Level 110

Dreadwyrm Greatcloak
    Item Level 925
    Binds when picked up
    Back
    170 Armor
    +1,541 [Agility or Strength or Intellect]
    +2,311 Stamina
    +335 Versatility (0.71% @ L110)
    +685 Mastery (1.71 @ L110)
    Requires Level 110

Dreadwyrm Gauntlets
    Item Level 925
    Upgrade Level 0/2
    Binds when picked up
    Hands Plate
    504 Armor
    +2,055 Strength
    +3,082 Stamina
    +855 Versatility (1.8% @ L110)
    +505 Mastery (1.26 @ L110)
    Requires Level 110

the shoulders/gloves/cloak COMBINED give you 3741 secondary stats (regardless of its allocation)
    the ring alone gives 3414 secondary stats

with Tier purposefully being miss stated for all specs on almost every class (dont think this wasnt done intentionally to reign in the Strength of Tier itself) accessories must be perfect.

now if you plan on maintaining the court/arcway 2 pc things get interesting
    Last edited by Baddok21; 2017-01-25 at 04:15 PM.

Planning to use this list as BIS for Mastery build (stats are based on Heroic items, Mythic stats will be a bit higher)

http://imgur.com/a/X30BU

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Planning to use this list as BIS for Mastery build (stats are based on Heroic items, Mythic stats will be a bit higher)

http://imgur.com/a/X30BU
    I'd rather take the neck from Chronomatic Anomaly. It has versatility instead of crit but nearly 50% more mastery.
    Besides that my list looks pretty much the same. Not sure about the second trinket after Blizzard hotfixed so much. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    I'd rather take the neck from Chronomatic Anomaly. It has versatility instead of crit but nearly 50% more mastery.
    Besides that my list looks pretty much the same. Not sure about the second trinket after Blizzard hotfixed so much. :-/
    Going under 13% crit with it

I know the OP already saw the FAQ I had about tier pieces but the items we use are
    Helm
    Chest
    Shoulders
    Cloak
    Other items have better offset items, and unless you have a ilvl of the dungeon set bonus that is higher than that of your tier gear it's not worth getting due to its poor stats and loss of STR comparatively.
    Basically if you have simc downloaded, import the sample profile for T19 M or H NH. That's the BIS gear from the raid itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I know the OP already saw the FAQ I had about tier pieces but the items we use are
    Helm
    Chest
    Shoulders
    Cloak
    Other items have better offset items, and unless you have a ilvl of the dungeon set bonus that is higher than that of your tier gear it's not worth getting due to its poor stats and loss of STR comparatively.
    Basically if you have simc downloaded, import the sample profile for T19 M or H NH. That's the BIS gear from the raid itself.
    so it is better to use the gloves from Chrono and Tier-Chest, than using Tier-Gloves and Guldan Chest?

Quick question about our BiS.

I lucked out and finally got the bracers last night but I already had the next best 2 legionaries; Uvanimor the Unbeautiful and Draugr, Girdle of the Everlasting King. Which one should I take as my 2nd? I was leaning towards the Belt since its less rng dependent but than I read that the ring procs off the AOE that our empowered ghoul can do so which should I use?