Deleted

Resto Druid legendaries

Hey guys!

I know a lot of people have already asked stuff about legendaries and I do have some knowledge about them but I'm just clueless about which legendary to use in my case so I hope you can help me out!
    I got my third legendary today and I'm uncertain about which 2 I should use. I have the following: tearstone (ring), X'oni (hands) and the dark titan (waist). I know the ring is really good so I will use that one for certain. I also know the other 2 aren't strong legendaries but I just don't know which of the 2 I should use. I pretty much only do mythic+ if that's relevant. I have no experience with the waist (that's the one I got today) so I'm not sure how it works out in general. People were really negative about the waist but I found it okayish last week in mythic+, although I still think it overhealed alot most of the time.
    So which one would you think is the best?

Thanks fellow trees!

The ring is BIS for raids but isn't that good for M+ since you won't be using Wild Growth very often. The stats on it are very good though. The 2 tank cooldown legendaries are very strong, just be careful about Dark Titan's during overflowing week.

Dark Titan's advice works well if you can time the refresh during the pandemic window and choose when the tank gets the heal.

Ring and gloves, waist doesn't proc if you don't let your lifebloom expire and the healing sucks.

Gloves are terrible.. but at least it gives you an even better tank cd.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Fashionstarz View Post
    Ring and gloves, waist doesn't proc if you don't let your lifebloom expire and the healing sucks.

Gloves are terrible.. but at least it gives you an even better tank cd.

Cheers
    Doesn't the belt proc work if we refresh lifebloom 5 seconds or less before expiring?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurathansal View Post
    Doesn't the belt proc work if we refresh lifebloom 5 seconds or less before expiring?
    Yeah it does, I shouldve wrote expire or refresh <25% of the remaining duration. Either way I still believe the belt is terrible. But thanks for mentioning it!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Laurathansal View Post
    Yes it heals if you refresh inside the pandemic window (last 30%). And keeping an eye on this is always a good idea. I really like the belt. If you know how to plan your lifebloom bloom, it's really nice for tank healing in M+. But yes in raids, it sucks.

The gloves are okish if you need a very strong def cd. But in most cases ironbark/stonebark will be enough.

As has been said, the ring is BiS and the other two are underwhelming. They're not bad, but definitely bottom tier legendaries. The choice of belt vs gloves will probably come down to what other belt/gloves you have. Go with whatever results in the highest item level gain, as both have good stats.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Yeah it does, I shouldve wrote expire or refresh <25% of the remaining duration. Either way I still believe the belt is terrible. But thanks for mentioning it!

Cheers
    I only have belt and sephuz :S

No problem!

The belt is extremely good for m+. As resto druid you don't have many large heals, and for me it heals about 900k noncrit (with three hots applied) about every 15s. It saved my tank more than once and or can use it as mana conservation when topping off the tank. I would not trade it for any other legendary in m+.

For raiding the belt is utterly garbage, I think I can count the times where LB bloom was not 90% overheal on a single hand for the evening.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies!

There doesn't really seem to be a consensus about it, besides about the fact that they both kinda stink! Well I guess that means the difference won't be big anyway and maybe comes down to personal taste (or it will be more of a situational choice). I will try out the gloves to see how they are, but I think the belt would be a bit better for me. Maybe I could use both on high mythic+ with tyrannical?

I would always use the ring but you can do your testings

Quote Originally Posted by Callie View Post
    Thanks for the replies!

There doesn't really seem to be a consensus about it, besides about the fact that they both kinda stink! Well I guess that means the difference won't be big anyway and maybe comes down to personal taste (or it will be more of a situational choice). I will try out the gloves to see how they are, but I think the belt would be a bit better for me. Maybe I could use both on high mythic+ with tyrannical?
    I think Fashionstarz is right. The ring is too good to pass on.

Cheers
    Belt is great in m+, it's an extra burst heal if you know how to play around refreshing the bloom. Not so great in raid, especially if you have hpal. But surprisingly LB will still account for substantial amount of your heal still.

- - - Updated - - -

def wrists are super cool for raid.