Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ætherknight View Post
    I have my own chickens, so I don't buy eggs, I buy chicken feed. And eat about two per day, every day. Unless they don't lay enough. Excess eggs are fed to the dogs.
    ? Where do you live that you have chickens?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    You can raise chickens pretty much anywhere if you have a back yard. Alot of people are keeping chickens in towns too. They really don't need alot of space. room for a coop and a little walking room.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ætherknight View Post
    I have my own chickens, so I don't buy eggs, I buy chicken feed. And eat about two per day, every day. Unless they don't lay enough. Excess eggs are fed to the dogs.
    We used to have chickens and I miss them. Free eggs and they eat pretty much anything so leftover fruits, vegetables, and meats. Also they get all the bugs around your backyard. When they stop laying you eat them.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

When I was a lad I ate 4 dozen eggs every morning to help me get large. Now that I'm grown I eat 5 dozen eggs so I'm roughly the size of a barge.

3 eggs for breakfast everyday but Sat so 18 myself. Add the 2 kids and wife to the mix along with misc. baking we go through 3 dozen a week easy.

Deleted
    I used to eat 2 to 4 eggs a day so that would make it 14 to 28 eggs a week.

Thinking about it. That's a lot of eggs.

I barely eat more than 4 a week now though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Lots of people live near rural areas, while still being relatively close to urban areas, allowing them to have chickens.

I remember eating a lot of eggs from my neighbor's chickens and they were the best eggs I've ever had.

7+ Year Old Account
    Around 24 jumbo ones. Either 3 or 4 for breakfast every day.

0-2, its not that I don't like eggs, infact a hardboiled egg on a piece of ryebread is fucking amazing but I rarely have eggs on hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably about 6-8. I alternate between two eggs with fruit or cereal with fruit in the morning.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Not often, perhaps 4 or five eggs per year.

I actually eat eggs for dinner as I'm with you - don't have enough time / nor do I feel like cooking them in the morning. Typically I'll have 2 for dinner (on toast with a slice of cheese and avocado on each) about 4 nights / week, which would be 8 eggs total.
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

A week? About two dozen.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10 to 12 because I make breakfast tacos for the fam a few mornings a week and Sundays the wife usually makes a big traditional breakfast with the works.

10+ Year Old Account
    all of them

I am very anal about my eggs and only buy farm fresh or cage free organic. approximately 7 per week.

Last week we made a cake with 3 eggs .. I ate about 1/3 of it so that's about 1 egg.