Announcing Heroes of the Dorm 2017

- - - Updated - - -

Even Carbot is getting involved:

I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Well. I gotta say I probably won't be watching if it's indeed exclusively on Facebook.

I'll watch a game or two like last year and the year before

Mostly invested in the prospects of a new Kerrigan skin.
    I am the lucid dream

Facebook only? Nah, I'm out, sorry.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

It's time to place your brackets for potential rewards! For the people who haven't done this before, you fill out the bracket as you think it'll end up looking, and you get points for every matchup you get right. There are rewards in it too:

• Everyone gets a Cheerleader Kerrigan portrait for filling out the bracket
    • Top 500 brackets get a brand-new Cheerleader Kerrigan skin along with a championship mount
    • The top bracket walks away with $10,000!

So don't hesitate, fill out your bracket today!

https://www.heroesofthedorm.com/brackets

Let's see how I do this year. I'll be happy with the portrait since I already have the Countess skin so I don't care too much about it. I have to admit that the skin looks pretty nice, from what we've seen so far atleast.

And yeah, FB only is shit. I wonder how much money FB had to cough up for Blizzard to pretty much settle for a big viewer drop and an inferior platform.

Ah yeah, randomly picking teams and hoping for the best time again!
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    I wonder if theres any pros that takes 1 class this year.

I filled bracket but can't hit "submit" button. Anyone has this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    I filled bracket but can't hit "submit" button. Anyone has this problem?
    I've seen a few people with it. Most have been able to solve it by reloading the page. But that does remove all your selections.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Ah yeah, randomly picking teams and hoping for the best time again!
    Yep, same here. My normal strategy is "look at win percentage, and pick the higher one", except I picked my own state's schools out of loyalty even if their rate was lower. And I have UTA winning, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I've seen a few people with it. Most have been able to solve it by reloading the page. But that does remove all your selections.
    After many tries I solved this problem, maybe it help other ppl. After filling and no submit button, change ur choice in one box (I did it in "round of 64" box) and then fill this route again (u can back to ur old choice), after few tries "Submit" button appeared. Much faster than refreshing all the time.

A few more Cheerleader Kerrigan screenshots!

https://heroes.judgehype.com/news/he...oilent-150754/

- - - Updated - - -

Deadline for filling your bracket is March 17th at 1159pm Pacific (March 18th 259am Eastern, 759 CET)!

Just checked up, I'm in 143rd place, 100 points off top. A lot better than last year and essentially competing for bottom score
    I am the lucid dream

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Just checked up, I'm in 143rd place, 100 points off top. A lot better than last year and essentially competing for bottom score
    Seriously? Dude thats awesome! Arent there some hefty rewards for the top 500?

I'm not sure, I couldn't find anything listed anywhere this year but last year I think that's how it worked!

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, found it here: https://heroesofthedorm.com/news/pla...es-of-the-dorm so still in the running for that!
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently standing on the 95th place

Woo!
    I am the lucid dream

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    So, how would I go about trying to actually compete in HoTD? I go to Texas A&M and noticed that I've played against and with 4 of the 5 players on A&Ms team and feel pretty confident I could hang with them. Would be really fun to play even if I didn't win anything.