(Sin) Relic priority W/ 4PC

Hello!

Has anyone done the math on what the relic priority will be W/ 4PC and NOT having legendary boots?

Was looking at running Envenom DMG relics but we do not have a Iron relic in NH for envenom dmg. Was looking at running Blood and Shadow as Envenom DMG and maybe Lionshead Lapel Clasp off Gul'dan for Iron?

Any advice would be appreciated!

What about with boots? Still 2x ma?

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroman View Post
    What about with boots? Still 2x ma?
    yup, based on the latest sims by aethris it's 2x ma 1x GW either way.

Dont have elisane trinket yet. Boots, 2pc(so far) and 3ma. Should i drop one now? One of them is 860 and the 880 gw in my bag has been on my mind for days.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    yup, based on the latest sims by aethris it's 2x ma 1x GW either way.
    As always, sim yourself as things will change somewhat depending on your stats, and legendary. When I plug in 4pc for myself, I still sim 3xMA as ahead, and with Envenom relics as above GW relics.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJones View Post
    As always, sim yourself as things will change somewhat depending on your stats, and legendary. When I plug in 4pc for myself, I still sim 3xMA as ahead, and with Envenom relics as above GW relics.
    do you have COF?
    cos without it 3x MA may actually be better

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    do you have COF?
    cos without it 3x MA may actually be better
    I do have CoF.

Edit: It probably comes down to the ilvl of the appropriate spots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJones View Post
    Edit: It probably comes down to the ilvl of the appropriate spots.
    Seems to be the case. My current setup is 2 set bonus, boots&bracers, CoF trinket, and 3xMA relics. If I replace my weakest MA relic (860) with an 895 Envenom relic it sims higher for me. However, I am still reluctant to actually replace the relic due to the randomness of the CoF trinket. When I test it on a training dummy with my current setup it lines up Vendetta and Kingsbane perfectly. In boss fights however, I often had the case that Vendetta was way earlier ready than Kingsbane. Sometimes with a difference of 20sec+. Probably because of heroism etc. and therefore more attacks which could trigger the trinket.

Anyone else with similiar obsevations? I'll probably replace the MA relic even though I'm unsure.

I'm not sure why, with 4pc, GW would be better than Envenom relics. With 4PC, envenom is easily equal to or is our highest damage ability and the envenom relic provides 10% more damage as opposed to GW providing 3% more.

Also, I have 4pc with leg boots and CoF. Vendetta and kingsbane are generally not lining up. At the start of the fight vendetta is always up before kingsbane and it continues that way until it comes full circle and they line up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    I'm using Boots, CoF, and 2xMA relics and Vendetta and Kingsbane line up most often within 2-5 seconds of each other. Best setup I've had to date.
    what trinket did you switch out for CoF?
    cause i got urn/eye of guarm at 890
    and losing those stats, just to have 1 GW relic, doesn't seem like a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    what trinket did you switch out for CoF?
    cause i got urn/eye of guarm at 890
    and losing those stats, just to have 1 GW relic, doesn't seem like a good idea
    What's the secondary on your eye? I had 880 urn and 885 eye(crit) and dropping the eye was the biggest dps boost.

Obviously you need to consider your personal gear, but with legendary boots and 3xMA relics you have vendetta's so often that it outpaces kingsbane and that is the reason why you want to change to a DPS relic.

If you think about it, post-MA relic nerf, vendetta wasn't up every time kingsbane came off cooldown. With the trinket vendetta is up so much faster than kingsbane that you can afford to drop an MA relic. In general, you have a lot better vendetta uptime overall.

Quote Originally Posted by TpbKouji View Post
    I'm not sure why, with 4pc, GW would be better than Envenom relics. With 4PC, envenom is easily equal to or is our highest damage ability and the envenom relic provides 10% more damage as opposed to GW providing 3% more.

Also, I have 4pc with leg boots and CoF. Vendetta and kingsbane are generally not lining up. At the start of the fight vendetta is always up before kingsbane and it continues that way until it comes full circle and they line up again.
    Lol what? Envenom relics are 3% as well, and GW is still better couse while envenom is our first font of damage on st (with 4p), rupture damage is just better with 2+ target (and basically equal on st).