Horde [H]Central time zone player LF Guild

Greetings,

I am currently looking change my current guild situation. If this piques your interest, please feel free to PM me or respond here.

I have raided since mid-classic until today and only took a break during the beginning of WoD due to not being able to find a guild. I started on the server Boulderfist then moved to Hakkar in Wrath. In Cataclysm, I moved to Lightninghoof and played on Illidan until MoP (3 month hiatus) were I transferred again to Kel'thuzad as alliance. After Kel'thuzad, I moved to Kil'jaeden as Horde again midway through WoD (after a 3 month hiatus). Currently, I have the majority of my account on Kil'jaeden still, but my 3 most geared/played characters are on Eredar. I've currently got 4 classes to 110 - Shadow Priest (883 Equipped ilvl - 38 points into weapon and 2 gold on Disc), Ret Paladin (870 Equipped - 33 traits in weapon stopped playing for Priest, about ~18 into Prot/Holy), Demon Hunter (867 Equipped - 34 traits into Vengeance and 28 into Havoc), and an Arms Warrior (836 ilvl - ~18 traits into weapon). I've also got every single class to 100 at the very least.

I can link my parses in a private message, though my Shadow Priest parses are admittedly only so-so (other than N Guarm), whereas my Ret Paladin was parsing in the upper 70's to upper 90's.

I am mostly looking for a guild that is either full clearing N NH and starting in Heroic or with similar progression to me. I will probably have Ahead of the Curve Nighthold with current guild within a couple weeks, so I'd like a guild that is progression orientated, but casual feel. I am open to playing any role and any class, but would prefer to tank right now. I'm also an altoholic, so there are times, when appropriate, I like to play an alt especially on farm content. Preferred raid times are 6 P.M. Central to 10 P.M. Central on M-Th. Friday and Saturday can be more flexible.

I am willing to server transfer and faction transfer.

Classic:
    Full clear of Molten Core (Priest - healer)
    Full clear of Zul'Gurub (Priest - healer)
    Full clear of AQ20 (Priest - healer)
    2 bosses in BWL (Priest - healer)

Burning Crusade:
    Full clear of Karazhan (Paladin - all 3 specs)
    Full clear of Gruul's Lair (Paladin - Ret)
    Full clear Magtheridan's Lair
    3/6 Serpentshrine Cavern (Paladin -Ret)
    3/4 Tempest Keep: The Eye (Paladin - Ret)
    2/5 Hyjal Summit (Paladin - Ret)

Wrath of the Lich King:
    Full clear of Naxxramas 10 and 25 (Various classes - main Paladin all specs)
    Full clear of Obsidian Sanctum 10 and 25 {Hardmodes as well} (Various classes - main Paladin all specs)
    Full clear of Archivon's Vault 10 and 25 (Various classes - main Paladin all specs)
    Ulduar 16/16N 15/16H {Some hard modes}(Holy / Ret Paladin)
    Full clear of The Eye of Eternity 10 and 25 (Various classes - main Holy / Ret Paladin)
    Full clear Trial of Crusader 10 and 25 (Various classes - main Holy Paladin)
    2/5 Trial of the Grand Crusader 10 (Holy Paladin)
    Full clear Icecrown Citadel 10 [25% buff] (Holy Paladin)
    2/3 Ruby Sanctum only killed mini bosses many low % wipes on Halion 10 (Holy Paladin)

Cataclysm:
    Full Clear of Blackwing Descent 10 and 25(Holy Paladin)
    Full clear of Bastion of Twilight 10 and 25 (Holy Paladin)
    Full clear of Baradin Hold 10 and 25 (Paladin - all specs)
    Full clear of Firelands 10 (Hunter and Holy Paladin)
    5/7 H Firelands 10 (Hunter, Holy Paladin - also Rhyolith on Shaman)
    Full clear of Dragon Soul 10 and 25(Prot Warrior, Ret/Holy Paladin, Mage)

Mists of Pandaria:
    4/6N Mogu'Shan Vaults 10 (Prot Paladin)
    3/6 Heart of Fear 10 (Hunter)
    Full clear of Terrace of Endless Spring 10 (Hunter)
    Full clear of Throne of Thunder 10 (Hunter, all but Twins on Ret Paladin)
    Full clear of Siege of Orgrimmar 10 and 25 Normal and Heroic (Various classes)

Warlords of Draenor:
    Full clear of Ahead of the Curve Highmaul [Later Mythic] (Warrior)
    Full clear of Blackrock Foundary Heroic [Later Blackhand and some other bosses on Mythic] (Warrior / Paladin)
    Full clear of Ahead of the Curve Hellfire Citadel [12/13M before patch] (4 classes cleared at least 5/12M while current, full cleared Heroic on all 11 of 12 classes)

Legion:
    Full clear of Cutting Edge Emerald Nightmare (3/7M Ret Paladin - 7/7M Shadow Priest)
    Full clear of Ahead of the Curve Trial of Valor (Ret Paladin 3/3N - 3/3H Shadow Priest)
    Full clear of N Nighthold (10/10 Shadow Priest - 5/10 Demon Hunter)
    5/10 H Nighthold (Shadow Priest)
    Last edited by Coldfrostzero; 2017-01-26 at 12:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there we may be a good fit.

<Deez Nerdz> – Bleeding Hollow -US (Horde) is recruiting ranged dps for Nighthold progression. We are 8/10N NH and 3/10H NH. We raid at a semi-hardcore level on a casual schedule. Be ready. Be on time. Know your shit.

We are seeking high quality RANGED dps to push mythic raiding on a casual schedule in Nighthold and beyond. Min 875 ilvl. Must be ready to jump into the fray.

RECRUITMENT PREFERENCES (in order of preference)
    Boomkin
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Mage
    Spriest

All players should have logs or show progress (not carries) with a solid background on a progression raid team.

RAID TIMES
    Tue/Thur 9pm-midnight EST

LOOT
    Loot Council

In our off time we like to run Mythic dungeons or do other achievements. Old school raids and dungeons are always a great time. An alt raid is currently in the works.

Battle.net clover#11874
    Discord: sephorae#7200

http://www.deeznerdz.com

As I appreciate the offer, after looking more into your guild history via your website I would respectfully decline. I didn't add a raid time in the OP, but have since changed that to be clear. Your guild raids much later than I'd prefer and wouldn't work out well for me.

Thank you for the offer though.

Hi there Coldfrostzero,

Meliora of Stormrage is looking for another solid tank, as well as ranged. Our raid times are from 8:30 Est to 11:30 EST T-W-T. We run EPGP for loot. You can check out our website at http://melioraguild.enjin.com/. We are currently 1/7M-EN, 3/3H TOV, 10/10 N-NH, and 3/10H-NH. Message me ingame at #Maravix1250 if your interested.

Here's our usual blurb:

<Meliora> Recruiting for Legion raiding! Come join one of the longest standing, and most stable guilds around full of mature professionals! We like to keep a healthy environment where people are treated fairly, with respect, and dignity which is one of the biggest reasons we remain strong. Community based players also welcome to join. All other exceptional players are encouraged to apply. We use EPGP for loot.

We have been raiding since vanilla. We are a semi casual raiding guild that prefers people who can come to raid, be focused while in raid, and put up good numbers while executing mechanics. We want a raid team that will make the most of time spent in raid by having a good understanding of their class and encounter mechanics, while knowing even more about how well they tie together.

Raid Schedule - Tue/Wed/Thu 8:30-11:30 PM.

PST
    Officers - Arshe(GM), Koyama and Ramanor

Check out our website - http://melioraguild.enjin.com/

Hello! <Who Is John Galt> is a Horde mythic semi-casual raiding guild based on Hyjal looking for RDPS to fill our ranks! We raid 930-1230 CST on Tues/Thurs/Sun and our current progression is 3/7M, 3/3H, 10/10N - 2/10H. We are a mythic progression guild, but we are not strict and hardcore like most guilds. We strive to kill the bosses, but are not too upset when we do not complete a tier. This will be our 11th year as a guild with our core members raiding since Vanilla as well as others who have joined us along the way. If we interest you, add my btag Melida#1755. We would be happy to have you!

Quote Originally Posted by Maravix View Post
    Hi there Coldfrostzero,

Meliora of Stormrage is looking for another solid tank, as well as ranged. Our raid times are from 8:30 Est to 11:30 EST T-W-T. We run EPGP for loot. You can check out our website at http://melioraguild.enjin.com/. We are currently 1/7M-EN, 3/3H TOV, 10/10 N-NH, and 3/10H-NH. Message me ingame at #Maravix1250 if your interested.

Here's our usual blurb:

<Meliora> Recruiting for Legion raiding! Come join one of the longest standing, and most stable guilds around full of mature professionals! We like to keep a healthy environment where people are treated fairly, with respect, and dignity which is one of the biggest reasons we remain strong. Community based players also welcome to join. All other exceptional players are encouraged to apply. We use EPGP for loot.

We have been raiding since vanilla. We are a semi casual raiding guild that prefers people who can come to raid, be focused while in raid, and put up good numbers while executing mechanics. We want a raid team that will make the most of time spent in raid by having a good understanding of their class and encounter mechanics, while knowing even more about how well they tie together.

Raid Schedule - Tue/Wed/Thu 8:30-11:30 PM.

PST
    Officers - Arshe(GM), Koyama and Ramanor

Check out our website - http://melioraguild.enjin.com/
    Sent a friend request in order to chat more.

Thank you.

Hey Coldfrostzero.

We're a Sa/Su 2pm-5pm CST raiding guild, 3/10 H and 10/10 N.

Not sure if you're still looking for a place but if you're interested hit me up on bnet. CrazyGuyCD#1876.

Hello! Tethered is a Horde Guild on Illidan currently 10/10 h nh looking for dps for mythic progression. We raid saturday 8-12/sunday 7-11 est. Friday 8-12 we do older content for lesser geared members and team building (okay if you can't make it.) We are a semi casual group, many of us close knit and very friendly. Would love to hear from you!
    Cheztercheto#1173

**[A][US][Kel'Thuzad] <Why Am I On Fire> Tues/Thurs 8pm est Raiding Guild**

Currently 10/10 H NH. Recruiting all competent healers/DPS to move into Mythic. AotC Gul'Dan preferred (obviously) but not required.

*About Us:* We're a group mostly in our twenties who goof around and insult each other, but also take progression fairly seriously. Besides our twice-weekly raids, we usually have a good number on who are happy to help you ~~deplete~~ three-chest your keystone.

We've started doing a normal NH drinking game.

Anywho, we're looking for people to fill out our roster for Mythic. We generally have ~15 core raiders; if we can get another healer (preferably HPriest or Monk, but we're not picky) and a couple more DPS, we'll have enough to start consistent Mythic NH progression.

*About You:* You're committed raider with a genuine interest in Mythic progression. You show up to most raid nights (occasional misses are okay, we've all got lives). You don't take yourself too seriously. You do mechanics. You understand the difference between constructive criticism and raging.

If you're interested, you can message me here or on battle.net at Zippo#1274

About <Public Intoxication> http://publicintoxication.org/joinus/ We're a guild of ex-hardcore raiders who want to see content and push ourselves in a raid environment without needing to invest extreme amounts of time into farming daily. We understand that life comes first and we want people to show up because they want to raid with us, not because they fear they'll lose their raid spot. We have a friendly, adult/mature humored, guild environment that turns on the focus mode when it's time to kill a new raid boss.

Raid Times
    • Tuesday 8:30-11:30pm EST
    • Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST
    • Sunday 8:30-11:30pm EST

Progression
    • 7/7H Emerald Nightmare
    • 2/3H Trials of Valor
    • 5/10H Nighthold

Recruitment Needs
    • Resto Monk (strong off-spec a plus)
    • Resto Shaman (strong off-spec a plus)
    • Resto Druid (strong of-spec a plus)
    • Ranged DPS
    • DPS Demon Hunter (strong off-spec a plus)
    • DPS Warrior (strong off-spec a plus)

All classes still welcome and all applicants will be considered.

Hi!

<Afterlife> Zul'jin is currently recruiting a few more players to help us make the jump into Mythic progression. We are currently 1/7M EN, 3/3H ToV, 5/10H NH. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 8:30-11:30pm EST.

We have a stable officer core that has played together since March 2013 and maintain a friendly, social environment. Outside of raid times we have multiple groups doing M+ for weekly cache, Nightbane runs, and playing other games outside of WoW.

We have recently lost a few people to real life obligations; currently we are in need of a few DPS, with a high priority for ranged. Either your shadow priest or ret paladin would fit great into our team dependent on what you would prefer to play.

If you are interested and wish to discuss further feel free to contact me anytime at Quazi#1125. Thanks!

Hey this is an old thread so I will copy and paste my guild info and you can hmu if youre interested.

<MAD> is a guilded formed by three former top 20 US raiders who could no longer commit to a heavy schedule that comes along with being on the cutting edge.

We are a semi-casual guide that raids 6-9 CST Tuesday, Thurday, Sunday.

After being a guild for less than three months we have been able to form a roster that is conhesieve enough to at least get into mythic. With Tomb of Sargeras on the way, we would like to soildify a strong roster so that we can continue to improve on our progress.

We are interested in ANY and ALL players, from any backround, who would like to come raid and fight for their chance at a spot.

We have special, specific intrest in the following classes and specs:

Mage
    Balance Druid
    Rogue
    Demon Hunter
    Any class that has a strong DPS and tanking spec

If you are interested please contact me!

Merlunie#1389

Your ret pally would fit in nicely with our comp.

Drakondia is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing further into mythics. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression without acting like your second boss.

We are currently 3/10 M NH, 2/3 M Tov and cleared 7/7 M EN before nighthold released.

Raid Group 1
    Tues - 7 to 10 PST (Optional farm day, not mandatory)
    Wed/Thurs - 7 to 10 PST (Mythic progression days)

Recruitment needs for G1
    Any exceptional DPS (Melee + Ranged)

We are also looking to build a second raid group that will run normal and heroic nighthold to start, and eventually mythic.

Raid Group 2 (In development)
    Sun/Mon - 6 to 8 PST (N/H runs)

Recruitment needs for G2
    Currently open recruitment for all classes/specs
    Also will be seeking a raid leader to eventually take over raid duties in the future.

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
    Cloakñdagger - CloaknDagger#1875 (Co-GM)
    Gràph - Dulonic#1838 (Officer)
    Hildi - Onnon#1569 (Officer)
    Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880