Trump using smartphone

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/t...rity.html?_r=0

That Old Phone Trump Uses for Twitter Could Be an Opening to Security Threats

Mr. Trump has been using his old, unsecured Android phone to post on Twitter since moving to Washington late last week.

The president’s desire to use his old, personal smartphone raises concerns that its use could be exposing him and the nation to security threats.
    The fucking ridiculousness of this, is that it is even more of a big deal than Hillary's private server.

Every single person that complained about Hillary's email server BETTER be equally pissed about this or you've proven to be a hypocrite.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes sense that an old man wouldn't want to change smart phone. They adapt to technology so slowly he wouldn't be able to shitpost on Twitter at the lightning fast speed anymore. Well, not for a month or two anyways. Might be a good thing. Take the babies phone away!

I thought they were making him use those special phones.

We probably paid a ton of money for this thing.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

When you go to the link it wants you to sign up for an account to read the article in its entirety.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post

The fucking ridiculousness of this, is that it is even more of a big deal than Hillary's private server.

Every single person that complained about Hillary's email server BETTER be equally pissed about this or you've proven to be a hypocrite.
    Partisan hacks on this forum? Why i never...
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

"Well Hillary was exposing the nation to security threats so who cares if Trump does it!!!!!1!!one!"

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post

Since you're pissed, as you pissed about Hillary using hers?

10+ Year Old Account
    We seriously have enough Trump threads without digging this deep for something.

Closing.