Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    For some reason I read 1700 rabbits.
    ROFL! Good one! hahahaha.

On Topic, it would not make any difference if it was 1.7 million who did. He is going to do what he thinks is best for the US.

Deleted
    Both US and Russia fight in Syria to helpe the Syrian people, or thats what they claim. Not to take in a big number of Syrian refugees is hypocritical.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    How many of these 1700 rabbis do you think support the same open borders for israel??
    Wow that wall is huge and solid - I like the watchtower.

How long has Israel had a big wall like that for?

Quote Originally Posted by archimonde9999 View Post
    More than 1,700 U.S. rabbis signed a letter calling on the Trump administration to continue to allow people from Syria, Iraq, Iran and other war zones to come into the U.S. to live permanently.

Signers of the letter included rabbis from every major denomination.

In addition, the letter called for the refugee resettlements to be increased and strengthened – and not decreased.

The rabbis said that it was part of their Jewish faith to "welcome the stranger" and uphold a legacy of welcome.

Do you think Trump should change his policies in light of the Rabbis letter and allow more Syrian/Muslim refugees from warzones in to the US to live permanently?

Letter:
    http://www.hias.org/1500rabbis
    So does this mean they will volunteer to house them? I'm OK with that.

Good on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    The terrorists have won. They have instilled such a fear into our nation that we're unwilling to try and help people.

(Not blaming you specifically, just pointing out that they have changed our way of life forever... )
    You can help people without importing them into your country. My neighbor very frequently asks me for advice or a favor and I've never had him come live in my house.

Besides, there exists a burden of proof for those that advocate taking in asylum seekers, refugees, and economic immigrants to prove that it is more cost effective to take care of them in the US (or other country) as compared to giving aid to them in the country they live in.

i just saw a glorious vision.. trumps wall should be like israels wall!

so apparently Israel has a giant wall that rivals China's, yet they are demanding Trump opens the borders to people that wouldn't hesitant to kill them... okay then.

Deleted
    Waaaaait a second.
    Did they come up with this so they wouldn't flock into Israel instead?

I see what you did there, 1700 rabbi's.

This is religion, so it's not left wing. It's Jewish supremacy that sees the white man as an obstacle to power.

Conservatives/Republicans need to stop supporting Israel n Jews, you are funding your own demise! With such friends you don't need enemies!

How many of these 1700 rabbis do you think support the same open borders for israel??

What Israel has to do with it? US Jews are mostly left wing lunatics. They don't just oppose right wing, a lot of them oppose Israel's right to exist. Most are very vocal supporters of BDS and other antisemite movements.

To your question : most if not all of them would support the same open borders for Israel.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    The terrorists have won. They have instilled such a fear into our nation that we're unwilling to try and help people.

(Not blaming you specifically, just pointing out that they have changed our way of life forever... )
    I think they won over 15 years ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Is it wrong that I want to point out how many countries the jewish people were thrown out of for causing unrest and mischief...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr big View Post
    Is it wrong that I want to point out how many countries the jewish people were thrown out of for causing unrest and mischief...
    If by "unrest and mischief" you mean boosting the economy and science, then yea, far too many.
    Envy can drive people mad.

Don't worry though because instead of Jews you replaced them with Muslims so not all is lost. You might get less noble prizes and instead of boosting your economy you'll get welfare refuges but hey that cultural enrichment worth it all.
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Deleted
    So many rabbits!

They are so progressive, as long as it gets refugees away from Israel. Why not invite refugees to Israel instead?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr big View Post

Yes because the unrest and mischief was based on anti Semitism and lies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    1700 is a very small amount.
    That's a very large amount. Do you see 2K rabbis coming out and supporting his ban?

Great on them and I fully agree with their view of opening our borders to those in need.

Deleted
    Trump should open borders. And if something happens be as brutal as possible "because he warned people but wanted to stay human". I think something big has to happen to trigger him - and then it will get interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    If by "unrest and mischief" you mean boosting the economy and science, then yea, far too many.
    Envy can drive people mad.

Don't worry though because instead of Jews you replaced them with Muslims so not all is lost. You might get less noble prizes and instead of boosting your economy you'll get welfare refuges but hey that cultural enrichment worth it all.
    It's not about envy but rather irritation that jews cluster n try to re-create israel in other peoples countries.
    Extremely disrespectful.

Also Israel isn't known for letting non-Jews rise high in Israel but they want all doors open for themselves across the world..if it was simply only some guy who got a case of "envy" then anti-semitism would have been gone by now, but it won't go away cuz of how Jews conduct themselves.

It's not about envy but rather irritation that jews cluster n try to re-create israel in other peoples countries.
    Extremely disrespectful.

Also Israel isn't known for letting non-Jews rise high in Israel but they want all doors open for themselves across the world..if it was simply only some guy who got a case of "envy" then anti-semitism would have been gone by now, but it won't go away cuz of how Jews conduct themselves.
    re-create Israel in Europe? what the hell are you talking about? Jews were among the best assimilated people. Check for Muslim Ghettos to see the opposite. Also non-Jews don't rise high in Israel? Really? Did you know that ARAB judge sent the JEWISH president to jail in Israel? Actually the contrary, in Israel minorities have higher chanced to succeed due to benefits when applying to universities ect. (for example if I need a score of 90 to get into uni then for minorities a score of 80 would be enough).

Anti-semitism is based on lies. When people said that Jews use christian blood to bake, then people hated Jews not because of "how Jews conduct themselves" but because they actually believed those lies. Pretty much like you believing the bullshit you wrote here with no real factual basis.

7+ Year Old Account
    Extremely disrespectful.

Oh look another antisemite. Look into history and find out why Jews were living I small areas clustered.

It's not because they wanted to, it's because they were forced to
    Your disrespect argument is entirely idiotic.

Look at a typical American Jew. They are among the most assimilated non-natives in the us. But facts don't actually affect people like you, and you choose to wallow in ignorance instead, cowering in fear like a child, gobbling up any rumor or falsehood like a sheep.

Somehow I get the feeling that the only acceptable way for a Jew to act properly for you is to not be a Jew.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-01-28 at 08:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    They are so progressive, as long as it gets refugees away from Israel. Why not invite refugees to Israel instead?
    Israel has a bigger Arab/Muslim fraction of the population than any other non-Arab / non-Muslim country in the world. Trust me, they aren't the ones to pick on in this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Look at Bill Clinton's administration, they might all have had israeli passports just as well. When I mean cluster, its in areas like business, media, government, becoming the establishment, this I mean by re-creating israel in other peoples countries. All for open borders in other peoples countries to make jewish trade easier but not-so-fast with israel n refugees...You say they integrate, they do not, how else do you explain how they cluster? coincidence?

Sure, it's all "lies" about them

Plz explain to me why no 1700 Buddhist monks demanded US open its borders, why is a certain group always sticking its nose in other peoples business?

Why do Zionists run around the world promoting all kinds of shit, like some go to India of all places n promote hindu nationalism, other people would keep their hands away from that hornets nest not see "opportunisms" everywhere. Stick your hand in a nest n u can get stung, do you get that? If I was Pakistan I would increase support to Israel's enemies..

Anti-semitism will only go away when Jews start to respect other countries n stop trying to derail shit.

other people are thinking lets keep a lid on that sub-continent (pakistan india)
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2017-01-28 at 08:44 PM.