Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The cops kind of crept up on them. was like watching an car accident in slow motion

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    "I just don't want to be murdered by the state".

Pretty much sums it up.
    FTFY.

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    "Murder"

Hyperbole force out today.
    What the hell do you think they're protesting?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    All else aside this is just conspiracy theory.

Every President has had this, Trump will be no different.

When Obama was in office it was about him giving power to Muslims, taking everyones guns, and let us no forget the great abolish term limit conspiracy.

At the end of the day the right and the left are all full fruit loops within their ranks.
    i've said before, and I'll say again that I pray you're right. However, Trump's 1st week makes me EXTREMELY less hopeful that's the case.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Chinese students at Washington University are also pissed about Anti-Trump protestors coming into Libraries and making noise.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/on...2d1219cbf33982

A studious Washington man has become an unlikely internet hero by silencing a group of anti-Trump protesters with three simple words.

“This is library.”

A small group of protesters, their leader armed with a megaphone, took to the foyer of the University of Washington library last week, to voice their opposition to the inauguration of President Donald Trump.

In a video uploaded to YouTube on January 21, the protesters can be heard chanting in response to their leader’s question.

“Who’s got the power?” “We’ve got the power!” “What kind of power?” “People power.”

“Hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey,” he said, interrupting the protesters. “This is library.”

The student then returned to his studies, casting a withering look behind him at the anti-Trump group as he did.

One of the protesters can be heard yelling after him, “Go back to Beijing”.

The man has garnered a cult following among fellow library goers, with the video, which has been viewed more than 430,000 times, winning enthusiastic praise.

Perfectly sums up these protests , they dont care about anyone except themselves and then are even racist in the end.

good for him

OT I've said it before , you want me to hate and maybe even get involved against your cause, block me from doing my shit

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    The protesters in the USA seem a bit inexperienced. They need to learn to block roads with tractors and trucks, like protesters in the EU tend to do.

Spraying pig and cow shit over cops and people complaining about the road being blocked.
    Lol, I was following this thread and thinking the same thing. The farmers' protests are the best imo.

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    Perfectly sums up these protests , they dont care about anyone except themselves and then are even racist in the end.
    I really don't get those folks. You know it's being recorded, why the hell would you yell out something racist like that?!?! Especially when you're supposed to be protesting someone who supposed to be a <insert ___IST here>

I'll just pretend, that everyone else in the protest scolded the person who yelled out "go back to Bejing"

Some of the edits are pretty funny
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2017-01-28 at 09:24 PM.

Deleted
    In the grand scheme of things it is of course more important that the public transit timetables are not disrupted given how irrelevant social change has been for humans all the way from prehistoric, stone-age times to today's global society.