Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Aaw. I didn't even get to claim!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I claim thia win due to my pro skills of harrasing Danner for no reason

I even investigated you, Virothe.
    This game.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

So do we want me to roll out another game? There didn't seem to be much discussion of that XD

-Nevermind just read the discussion thread.

Well, I'm not opposed to you having another go really. This seriously ended too early. As in, facedesk style too early.

I'm not opposed to it either!

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    So do we want me to roll out another game? There didn't seem to be much discussion of that XD

-Nevermind just read the discussion thread.
    Only if my only power is to kill danner whenever i decide

WTB doc protect!

7+ Year Old Account
    Assassinates Danner

Here's the remake thread... still in the process of handing out rcs.

Everyone should have a new RC, if you don't let me know.
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2017-02-02 at 11:34 PM.