7+ Year Old Account

Smile Canadian PM responds to refugee ban: 'Welcome to Canada'

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Saturday responded to President Trump's executive order banning refugees and halting immigration from several countries by welcoming those refugees to Canada.

"To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada" Trudeau tweeted.
    The tweets included old photos of Trudeau welcoming Syrian refugees to Canada.

Trump on Friday signed an executive order that he said would provide a thorough vetting of refugees to ensure that "radical Islamic terrorists" cannot get into the United States.

Trump's order indefinitely blocks refugees from war-torn Syria from entering the U.S. and suspends all refugee admissions for 120 days while the administration determines which countries pose the least risk.

Admission will resume only after vetting has been deemed "adequate" by the secretary of State, the secretary of Homeland Security and Director of National Intelligence.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...come-to-canada

You were expecting Tennisace, weren't you?

When they accept in 5-10 million refugees, I'll be impressed. Until then, I'm calling their bluff

Deleted
    Enjoy becomming 3rd world country. Say hi to Sweden there!

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Canadian this makes me really happy!

So proud of the Honourable PM to stand up against xenophobia and intolerance!

We're gonna need a bigger wall.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    As a Canadian this makes me really happy!

So proud of the Honourable PM to stand up against xenophobia and intolerance!
    Wait, did you agree with them we they set the 1000 Sponsored Limit?
    https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...-sponsors.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres nothing this covers that cant be covered in any of the other immigration / muslim ban threads. We really dont need new threads for every subtopic from a main topic.

closing