Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Good, let's start with those chucklefucks that judge people they don't know based on what they think their faith is.
    Cause they absolutely need .. *ahem* non middle eastern apologists to tell us what their faith is. Based on the polls, (% of these people supporting sharia law, finding gays unacceptable, rape statistics etc). I certainly dont want them in our country.

I'm starting to think the immigration ban is a smokescreen to distract from Trump putting Bannon on the National Security Counsel, while simultaneously firing the 2 highest ranking Generals on that counsel who Trump did not appoint. This is straight up dictator stuff. We should all be extremely concerned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You are failing a moral test and failing your American values.

Western Civilization is doing just fine.
    Moral test? You just failed common sense and logic test.

If you look at statistics and see something as bad, dont do it, period. Screw "morals". Your morals wont unrape all those women, undo all those crimes and resurrect all those people killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    And yet, those countries I listed are still allowed in, despite being muslim. So you entire point is wrong.
    Yes, the muslims that Dear Leader does business with are still allowed in. We know. This isn't the defense you think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    "Ann Donnelly is a dishonest activist judge. She's very overrated, only a four out of ten. Terrible judge. Sad."

-Donald Trump, probably.
    Spot on, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post

If you look at statistics and see something as bad, dont do it, period. Screw "morals". Your morals wont unrape all those women, undo all those crimes and resurrect all those people killed.
    Ban 20-28 year old men form everywhere, I agree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Sounds like you want Pence, Limbaugh and other Christian right-wing radicals out of the U.S.
    Actually yes. I do like Trump though. But then again, Christian right wingers havent really suicide bombed, killed or raped anyone.

Deleted
    Ban 20-28 year old men form everywhere, I agree.
    Why? I never said it would be ok to ban islam. However we are under no obligation to accept anyone. Becoming a citizen is a privilege, not a right and we can discriminate the living bejesus out of this one and make damn sure we only accept people who will be a net benefit for the country.

So let me get this right, someone coming from "Jesusland". It is a moral thing to hold 134 million people, broadly, responsible for the crimes of a few thousand.

How. Fucking. Christian.

I don't see Trump's presidency surviving for four years, if he has already sparked a constitutional crisis in the first two weeks.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Some evil part of me wants the next Jihadi attack to be committed by a US-born person with US citizenship only. Watching Trump try to ban Americans from entering America would be glorious!
    You want all that just to prove your point? Americans or most other citizens recruited by is don't get to waltz back in just because they have buyer's remorse.

Why? I never said it would be ok to ban islam. However we are under no obligation to accept anyone. Becoming a citizen is a privilege, not a right and we can discriminate the living bejesus out of this one and make damn sure we only accept people who will be a net benefit for the country.
    If we're citing "statistics" and "common sense" we might as well ban the demographic that commits almost all violent crimes right? Men in their 20s, ban em all.

Anyway, this ban includes green card residents who have lived here peacefully for decades and contribute to our society.

- - - Updated - - -

So let me get this right, someone coming from "Jesusland". It is a moral thing to hold 134 million people, broadly, responsible for the crimes of a few thousand.

How. Fucking. Christian.
    I mean they're consistent at least. Remember that time they tried to ban Lutheran immigration during the Troubles? Right? Right?

10+ Year Old Account

How. Fucking. Christian.
    Funny thing. My family's church was recently vandalized (and attempted arson) by 3 middle aged white guys trying to blame Muslims for it by writing "ISIS" and "shiite" on the walls.

Somehow, I dont blame half the US population for that. Or even half the homeless population since one of them had problems with homelessness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I don't see Trump's presidency surviving for four years, if he has already sparked a constitutional crisis in the first two weeks.
    Oh we won by making them the POTUS and were gonna win again! And you leftists are responsible. You just refuse to admit to yourselves that not everyone is a self hating lunatic willing to believe every lie you tell us. Trump is gonna be in office for 8 years, thats a promise

Yes, the muslims that Dear Leader does business with are still allowed in. We know. This isn't the defense you think it is.
    Ahh, good old goal post moving. First the whole muslim ban agrument didn't work, because it was untrue, then you claim he's still letting in only christians, except that's not true either. It's actually "...to prioritize refugee claims made by individuals on the basis of religious-based persecution, provided that the religion of the individual is a minority religion in the individual’s country of nationality". Helps when you actually read what was signed. No where does that differentiate between christian, jewish, hindu or any other religion for that matter. So you were wrong there as well. Now it has to do with his business interests. You're adorable.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Deleted
    If we're citing "statistics" and "common sense" we might as well ban the demographic that commits almost all violent crimes right? Men in their 20s, ban em all.

Anyway, this ban includes green card residents who have lived here peacefully for decades and contribute to our society.
    WTH are you talking about? I couldn't care less if we would ban everyone from gaining citizenship.. less is more sometimes. We are under no obligating to allow any immigration whatsoever. However, whats wrong with accepting people who have proven to be a benefit for the country?

Deleted
    Some comments here make me think America is doomed

Oh we won by making them the POTUS and were gonna win again! And you leftists are responsible. You just refuse to admit to yourselves that not everyone is a self hating lunatic willing to believe every lie you tell us. Trump is gonna be in office for 8 years, thats a promise
    You do realize that more than a few of us, including myself, are on the right, correct?

It's just that us real Americans haven't let ourselves be comprehensively defeated and terrified by ISIS the way you alt-Reich extremists have been.

When this is over, we'll have held on to our principles and will press as big, if not bigger, an undo button on Trump as he just has on Obama. Meanwhile, you'll be back at the lunatic fringe, again, and have spent the next 1,2, 3 or 4 years abandoning our American principles in the name of terror and failing moral test after moral test.

Basically Cherise, the majority of Americans, who reject Trumpism and reject you, will have a rather easy time living with ourselves. You people have already compromised yourselves for life. The crazy train offered many chances for you to get off. And you never did.

And it's only destination is a brick wall. Because that is the inevitable end of all crazy trains.

Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    Ahh, good old goal post moving. First the whole muslim ban agrument didn't work, because it was untrue, then you claim he's still letting in only christians, except that's not true either. It's actually "...to prioritize refugee claims made by individuals on the basis of religious-based persecution, provided that the religion of the individual is a minority religion in the individual’s country of nationality". Helps when you actually read what was signed. No where does that differentiate between christian, jewish, hindu or any other religion for that matter. So you were wrong there as well. Now it has to do with his business interests. You're adorable.
    "Previous administrations made it “almost impossible” for Syrian Christian refugees to gain admission, Trump told the Christian Broadcasting Network Friday, although they were “horribly treated” in their country.

“If you were a Muslim you could come in, but if you were a Christian, it was almost impossible,” he said. “I thought it was very, very unfair. So we are going to help them.”

"Fox News host Jeanine Pirro asked Giuliani if the ban had anything to do with religion.

"How did the president decide the seven countries?" she asked. "Okay, talk to me."

"I'll tell you the whole history of it," Giuliani responded eagerly. "So when [Trump] first announced it, he said, 'Muslim ban.' He called me up. He said, 'Put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it legally."

I couldn't care less if we would ban everyone from gaining citizenship.. less is more sometimes. ?
    If that's the case then you and everyone like you go tare this mother fucker down.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD