Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    "You can set colors by RBG values, or by Hue, Saturation, and Value numbers."

10+ Year Old Account
    "Waves of invasion drove home to the Egyptians that they could no longer rely on geographical barriers to preserve them from attack, and hence they went on the offensive" - Cultures of the West: A History
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Yeah, I know"

"If you don't have any oysters in handy, you can always substitute them with canned clams."

That is, the object-oriented approach makes it easier to solve problems, which is the point of writing a program in the first place.

"It just didn't occur to me that we wouldn't be able to get out at the other end."

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

"Dak'ir eyed the lieutenant, but shrugged on the robes nonetheless."

Warhammer 40000, Salamanders : The Omnibus.
    *shrug*
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

"At least the ship didn't explode on impact."

Star Wars: Jedi Search
    Old EU book

10+ Year Old Account
    "Fossil aquifers are not affected by short surface droughts, and they are found in areas where there is no other reasonable supply of water."

-Water: The Fate of Our Most Precious Resource

Sounds about right

"I know it's ungrateful of me, but there are times when the love of my life really, truly gets on my tits."

-The Secret Shopper Affair

It is my gfs book so I don't know what to make of that.. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    It was the hour before sunset when Harry Ringrose took the train from Earl's Court to
    Richmond, and, referring to an envelope which Lowndes had given him overnight, inquired
    his way to Sandringham, Greville Road, Richmond Hill.

Young Blood by E.W.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's not ethical to expose people's faults. Only scumbags and bitches do that.
    The right thing would be to try to stop the behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What's wrong with him buying a home? Please don't pry into others' lives and make judgements.

Deleted
    "Of those who have used cannabis six times or more, nearly half have used inhalants and more than a third have used hard drugs."

"The first white coat rubbed his hands together with glee."

"Well, that's the next step isn't it?"

“In due course, tensions between Rome and Persia abated, and as they did so, attitudes to religion softened.”

So basically my love life is the equivalent of two empires crashing against one another. Sound about right.

''with Mr Pilkington of Foxwood or with Mr Frederick of Pinchfield''

Animal farm.

"For a moment I half expected him to poke out his tongue, but the hatred in his eyes was too old for that."

The hundred thousand kingdoms
    N.K. Jemisin

So my love life is getting hate fucked by a dude?

I wish I could say that I was making this up or targeted a specific book, but this was literally the nearest book...

"Father built a small wagon for him, and Ger strengthened it with iron fastenings and added some ropes and chains for grappling big logs."

Beauty
    Robin McKinley
    (One of my wife's books)