Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 7.2 PTR - Build 23478

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-01-31 at 11:33 PM.

Deleted
    IDENTIFY A LEGENDARY !???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????????

WHAT ? IS IT HAPPENING NO MORE RANDOM BULLSHIT?

Caps intended.

That's either a good thing or a bad thing... Legendary Tokens (like Timeless Isle Loot ones)... I bet you can still roll a god damn Prydaz from them -_-

EDIT: Reason being that they do technically fall under (in my case Frost/Blood/Unholy) loot spec items.

Quote Originally Posted by Neukhia View Post

Caps intended.
    Most likely so people can get a legendary, and switch spec before using it, in case you were accidentally in the wrong spec.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Most likely so people can get a legendary, and switch spec before using it, in case you were accidentally in the wrong spec.
    that would be so awesome

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Notice than "identify legendary" items are bound to account. Looks like it may be catch up for alts.

EDIT: My internal altoholic scream: "Maybe if we have for example 5 legendaries, we can buy 5 this tokens for every alt?" - but yeah, it won't happen ;P.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2017-02-01 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neukhia View Post

Caps intended.
    No more random bullshit?you have no idea how many leg i had to scrap in d3 because i rolled wrong stats on it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I didn't consider that! I thought it might've been something external from the drop system, but if it is just a secure feature for the legi's that drop already I'm sad.

World of Diablo anyone?

My only hope is that the new legendary items will be obtained through fixed means instead of as random drop. After running hundreds of instances and still not getting legendary, and finally getting Sephuz, well it's not really fun experience for anyone.

No one likes to live in the dark, let us collect stuff for our legendary without limiting it, let us farm m+ and let higher m+ be more rewarding.

Deleted
    Does this mean if they are accountbound, that we can level a char to 110 get the basicly free first legendary and send it to the main of same class..?

So they are bringing back party buffs? Fire Mage - crit , Windwalker- mastery , Shadow Priest- haste , Feral Druids - versatility
    . It was my understanding that this goes against their design philosophy or have they mentioned going back to this system of party buffs? This is just going to lead to class stacking again and raid leaders will want to bring buff classes to enhance their top DPS players. So unless they plan on giving more classes some comparable buffs as these this is going to cause some major problems.

I like the monk companion pet, but I am still hoping for some color variations of the mount too.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Tip #643 (New) - Tip: Struggling with a tough foe? Remember, just keep your Health above 0 while lowering your enemy's Health to 0. Works every time! Level 110-250."

Good to see the Devs still rocking a sense of humour

that fire elemental mount though.

It may just be me, but does that abomination look like crap to anyone else? Maybe its lower quality due to it merely being a pet model update, but that thing looks terrible.

Free legendaries for all yes!!! Next step make all the slot legendarie like diablo and remove the purple .
    Diablo--->WoW
    Legendaries ->Legendaries
    Bounties--->Emisseries
    Greater Rifts---> Mythic +
    Paragon--->Artifact Points

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    No more random bullshit?you have no idea how many leg i had to scrap in d3 because i rolled wrong stats on it
    Yeah, but you get dozens of legendaries per HOUR in D3.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

If the guts on that new abom model are animated, that will be a legit disgusting creature.
    Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Touch My Bankai View Post
    That's either a good thing or a bad thing... Legendary Tokens (like Timeless Isle Loot ones)... I bet you can still roll a god damn Prydaz from them -_-

EDIT: Reason being that they do technically fall under (in my case Frost/Blood/Unholy) loot spec items.
    So it's just a minor improvement of the still bullshit legendary system..

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    Free legendaries for all yes!!! Next step make all the slot legendarie like diablo and remove the purple .
    Diablo--->WoW
    Legendaries ->Legendaries
    Bounties--->Emisseries
    Greater Rifts---> Mythic +
    Paragon--->Artifact Points
    But Diablo is no MMORPG with Raids and shit.. Plus you don't have to wait 1-3 months per legendary drop just to find out, that it's the next bullshit legendary you don't need and throw it on the bank.. Introducing a system like in Diablo in a MMORPG with competitive/group aspects is just plain insanity.. Uh, your friend got lucky and got BiS legendaries? Well have fun watching him pull insane DPS while you fuck around with your utility sephuz/prydaz. Plus they destroyed the aspect of legendaries being something special and hard to get..
    Last edited by Rylalai; 2017-02-01 at 07:03 AM.

Artifact knowledge going up to 40. More tedium incomming. Am i the only one who thinks they should have upped it to 47 for the lol factor.