Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    Soldier seems like an innocent victim to me. He wasn't doing anything that would make him an aggressor.
    He survived, though. Not even seriously wounded and employed to "take one for the team" anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    I dunno, don't you have la police nationale for that? Soldiers are a bit too much, especially considering that they are not trained to do the job.
    Soldiers are trained to shoot people who come at them with weapons: seems to me he was perfectly trained for the job.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

10+ Year Old Account
    It's good that soldier was there and was able to shoot him before any serious harm could be done to the soldier or any innocent civilians around.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We are at war though.
    With who? Either the attacker was muslim with a radicalized belief, and we have to acknowledge we're at war with radical Islam, or the attacker is something else, and we have to be at war with that. I don't exactly think we're at war with random dickheads with knives.

You have to remember that being at war with something we can actually define. Not an empty expression.

Muslim lives are as valuable as Christian lives.
    Absolutely agree. Forgive the expression, but ALL lives matter.

Deleted
    Good thing the soldier put the dog down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Good thing the soldier put the dog down.
    I thought the attacker survived?
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    I thought the attacker survived?
    Damn shame.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    I saw people getting infractions for jokes and mockery during the Canada attack thread.

But here it must be ok because ...a soldier was the target?
    If you don't like the post report them...
    I have tons of jokes but I'll restrain myself from them.

I'm glad that it was settled and the bad guy was stopped.

Deleted
    I dunno, don't you have la police nationale for that? Soldiers are a bit too much, especially considering that they are not trained to do the job.
    I dont know where you live but what if a bunch of crazy ass with AK47 and explosive belts kills 200 citizens in the middle of your capital city? Police nationale was already there before the killings.

Serious question. Where do you live?
    Last edited by mmoc051d140155; 2017-02-03 at 01:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have an unrelated but somewhat important question

Why is Louvre protected by SOLDIERS? What's up in France?
    There are armed soldiers all over Paris. I found it so weird the first time I went.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    Didnt you ear about charlie ebdo and bataclan killings by warguns, like 1 year ago? There is soldiers (and a lot of police) in the streets of Paris since those events.
    There were soldiers all over Paris way before those events.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    There are armed soldiers all over Paris. I found it so weird the first time I went.
    OK you are from the US. What if a bunch of crazy ass with AK47 and bomb belts kills 200 muricans two blocks from the white house in Washington?

Just a little more police?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    We are at war though.

Muslim lives are as valuable as Christian lives.
    Muslim lives will not be as valuable to me until the day the Quaran is rewritten to state this and Muslims say the same. That day will never come.

We are infidels per the Quaran and Muslims. We are not worth anything, we can be killed, converted our enslaved. You are ignorant and few share your notion now.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-03 at 03:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    OK you are from the US. What if a bunch of crazy ass with AK47 and bomb belts kills 200 muricans two blocks from the white house in Washington?

Just a little more police?
    I went years ago before the terrorist attacks and thought soldiers carrying automatic weapons around was kinda creepy.

Deleted

There were soldiers all over Paris way before those events.
    I'm chauffeur in Paris since a decade. WTF are you talking about? The only place I know with armed soldiers prior those events was the US ambassy and the Israel Ambassy. Did You came to Paris around the 14th of July?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You are right, they aren't always equal. They are certainly more valuable than the recent influx of bigots we have to endure.
    Must be terrible to live in a world that is turning increasingly away from your beliefs. Perhaps you should move to the Middle East and live, are they even more bigots?

We turned against Muslims because they were ungrateful for coming here to live. They never accepted our values.

They would never had been invited had we been bigots to begin with.

A bigot will turn others bigot toward him. But you are too ignorant to see this.

France needs tougher machete control.
    Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I support the other side.

Deleted
    I went years ago before the terrorist attacks and thought soldiers carrying automatic weapons around was kinda creepy.
    Well, you must be terrorized living in a country where basically anybody can buy a gun at Walmart.

Anyway.... Im living and working here, you came as a tourist, but you know better obviously. .... is this how those "fake news" starts ? Like when Fox said part of paris were "no law zone for muslims only"

Last edited by mmoc051d140155; 2017-02-03 at 01:24 PM.

Most islamist terrorist and ''western'' spree shooters have things in common. It's not giving them excuses to point out that Alexandre Bissonnette and the culprit of this attack (who will be, yes, a Muslim) will likely be proven to be :

A)Loner
    B)Likely not the sharpest knife in the drawer
    C)Suffering from mental health issue.

Deleted
    Classic alt righters at work in these threads as always:

Canada mosque attack by a white, far right extremist "Well, it was an attack by a single madman"
    Muslim man madly attacks soldier with machete "Religion of peace, muslims at work again"

What comfortable world it must be to live in that is so simple. "We" are good, and "they" are evil.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Classic alt righters at work in these threads as always:

Canada mosque attack by a white, far right extremist "Well, it was an attack by a single madman"
    Muslim man madly attacks soldier with machete "Religion of peace, muslims at work again"
    How about they're both equally awful?