Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Then all this damage control that they scrambled to do was what?
    Reactions to the bloody press spreading fake crap. Relations can be damaged by what the media reports, not what actually happened.

Media is so obsessed with spreading ANY and all Trump stories because it earns them a lot of money. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, doesn't matter if the reports have been checked out.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Reactions to the bloody press spreading fake crap. Relations can be damaged by what the media reports, not what actually happened.

Media is so obsessed with spreading ANY and all Trump stories because it earns them a lot of money. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, doesn't matter if the reports have been checked out.
    Oh yes the fallback of all conservatives it's the media, Trump is such a perfect diplomat he handled the Mexican president so well I can't possibly see him doing more diplomatic faux pas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    And the Russian fake news/conspiracy theorists are baffled.
    Maybe it's a shock to 'muricans but we outside the US know that the difference between democrat n republican presidents are only domestic and not international. This is why we never trusted Trump in the first place.

Tin-foil hat democrats think Putin mind-controlled Trump for what? To build a wall? Who in Russia gives a shit about that??

Remember this?

Well, you 'muricans may have forgotten, but the rest of the world haven't, 'murican words ain't worth shit!
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2017-02-03 at 06:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Here's the thing:

*cough*

No, we don't.

Trump has made it VERY clear during his run that he has little to no faith in the UN or NATO. He also made it abundantly clear that he didn't think Russia was in Ukraine -- and tried to backpedal the hell out of that when caught in blatant fucking ignorance. For added fun, by the way:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

"When I said in an interview that Putin is "not going into Ukraine, you can mark it down," I am saying if I am President. Already in Crimea!"

Two weeks in, ladies and gentlemen.

OH WAIT this one too

"So with all of the Obama tough talk on Russia and the Ukraine, they have already taken Crimea and continue to push. That's what I said!"

So, a blatant lie (that's NOT what he said, he was on tape) and he clearly seems to be against "tough talk".

So what did he do? He sent his ambassador to the UN, which he considers worthless, to give "tough talk", which he considers worthless.

Also, Iran. Based on the last two weeks -- including several threads in these very forums -- is it abundantly clear his military ideas lie elsewhere.

But no! We ain't finished!

In the same interview in which Trump proved he knew Jack Shit about foreign policy, he went on to say "I'm going to take a look at it. But you know, the people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were. And you have to look at that, also ... just so you understand, that was done under Obama's administration. And as far as the Ukraine is concerned, it's a mess. And that's under the Obama's administration with his strong ties to NATO. So with all of these strong ties to NATO, Ukraine is a mess. Crimea has been taken. Don't blame Donald Trump for that."

That looks a lot like a statement against going to Ukraine. Want more? How about this: the very next Monday, in Columbus OH, he said, on the same issue, "You want to go back? You want to go back and have World War 3? That was on Obama's watch."

So to recap:
    1) Trump's only actions so far have been tough talk at the UN, which he's made clear is a token gesture at best.
    2) Trump suggested that Crimea is happier now, and that can be read as an excuse for Russia's invasion
    3) Trump suggested going back would be World War 3, and
    4) Trump made it 100% clear that this was not his problem. Obama's fault.

The person in the role of Commander in Chief has made it abundantly clear that Ukraine is on its own.

I'm sorry.
    Look at that, someone who has reading comprehension and can pay attention to what Trump says amidst a sea of repubtards, trumptards and nazis.

The sad part is, there are good people trying to do good things under his presidency. He's just shitting on them, along with the rest of the right wing.

Infracted. Flaming is not tolerated here
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-02-03 at 07:04 PM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Here's the thing:

*cough*

No, we don't.

Trump has made it VERY clear during his run that he has little to no faith in the UN or NATO. He also made it abundantly clear that he didn't think Russia was in Ukraine -- and tried to backpedal the hell out of that when caught in blatant fucking ignorance. For added fun, by the way:

"When I said in an interview that Putin is "not going into Ukraine, you can mark it down," I am saying if I am President. Already in Crimea!"

Two weeks in, ladies and gentlemen.

OH WAIT this one too

"So with all of the Obama tough talk on Russia and the Ukraine, they have already taken Crimea and continue to push. That's what I said!"

So, a blatant lie (that's NOT what he said, he was on tape) and he clearly seems to be against "tough talk".

So what did he do? He sent his ambassador to the UN, which he considers worthless, to give "tough talk", which he considers worthless.

Also, Iran. Based on the last two weeks -- including several threads in these very forums -- is it abundantly clear his military ideas lie elsewhere.

But no! We ain't finished!

In the same interview in which Trump proved he knew Jack Shit about foreign policy, he went on to say "I'm going to take a look at it. But you know, the people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were. And you have to look at that, also ... just so you understand, that was done under Obama's administration. And as far as the Ukraine is concerned, it's a mess. And that's under the Obama's administration with his strong ties to NATO. So with all of these strong ties to NATO, Ukraine is a mess. Crimea has been taken. Don't blame Donald Trump for that."

That looks a lot like a statement against going to Ukraine. Want more? How about this: the very next Monday, in Columbus OH, he said, on the same issue, "You want to go back? You want to go back and have World War 3? That was on Obama's watch."

So to recap:
    1) Trump's only actions so far have been tough talk at the UN, which he's made clear is a token gesture at best.
    2) Trump suggested that Crimea is happier now, and that can be read as an excuse for Russia's invasion
    3) Trump suggested going back would be World War 3, and
    4) Trump made it 100% clear that this was not his problem. Obama's fault.

The person in the role of Commander in Chief has made it abundantly clear that Ukraine is on its own.

I'm sorry.
    Can someone summarize? My eyes bleed from the format n language...
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2017-02-03 at 07:13 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Oh yes the fallback of all conservatives it's the media, Trump is such a perfect diplomat he handled the Mexican president so well I can't possibly see him doing more diplomatic faux pas
    Not a conservative.

The argument on the media, and I know this from people I know that work in the big three TV networks, that what drives the media first and foremost is corporate profit. There's nothing more profitable then covering Trump 24/7.

As one of my buddies that works for CBS told me on how they are ordered to operate: "If Trump takes a shit you report on it".

That's why there's so many inaccurate stories out there that are then revealed to not have happened.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    So the EU will never give Ukraine a deal.
    Ukraine is a corrupt shithole.
    Its full of neo nazis.
    Its economy is destroyed

I can see Trump offering Ukraine and Syria in exchange for turning away from the east. The US really loses nothing. Russia has to clean up Ukraines mess, Syrias mess and the US wins on China.
    Thats a lie evil Putin wanted to steal the Ukraine but the brave Ukraine man stoped him.
    Thats all i know from the western media XP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Maybe it's a shock to 'muricans but we outside the US know that the difference between democrat n republican presidents are only domestic and not international. This is why we never trusted Trump in the first place.

Tin-foil hat democrats think Putin mind-controlled Trump for what? To build a wall? Who in Russia gives a shit about that??

Remember this?

Well, you 'muricans may have forgotten, but the rest of the world haven't, 'murican words ain't worth shit!
    That hot mic was a matter of major dodge for diehards.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    That hot mic was a matter of major dodge for diehards.
    Not being sarcastic, but I have no idea what you just said.

Name one Russian here who trusted Trump? Ulmita is Greek, can't think of anyone else. Camp-Russia was just savoring the Hillarity-voter butt-hurt, nothing else.

Oh and,
    Haven. /10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    No we don't, the Ukraine shouldn't believe it for a minute. Not when Trump and the American right wing are in Putin's pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    That was my impression aswell, but I can't figure out why his ambassador would scold Russia without reason at the UNSC, she's not forced to say anything. He also seems to have gone away from cursing out other NATO members (atleast I havent seen him say anything in the likes of it for some time now)
    Because it means jack shit what they say. Both Putin and Trump could say that 'they are both willing to take any means necessary to negate each others influence over the globe, including a preemptive strike' - while they make deals through backchannels. It's called posturing, to ease the masses. What is said rarely has any consequence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Trump's national security team are very competent people who understand the world which is why he bypasses them when he is doing something like the travel ban.
    First of all, circle the part they've done so far that validates your trust.

Secondly, Trump's National Security Council has Steve Bannon on it, but doesn't have the Joint Chiefs of Staff. So I object to your description.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    It's not worthless. Eastern Europe needs to hear this. The Ukraine situation is not just about Ukraine, it's on whether or not Eastern Europe can trust the US on it's word.
    I don't think I got my point across.

No, Eastern Europe does not need to hear this, because it's meaningless. It contradicts everything Trump has done in that scenario so far. Eastern Europe needs to hear something with backup. something with weight behind it. Trump cannot give that. He's been very specific about the area.

Deleted
    Haven. /10chars
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    No we don't, the Ukraine shouldn't believe it for a minute. Not when Trump and the American right wing are in Putin's pocket.
    Lol yeah sure...Trump goes after Iran n China, during his presidency this happens

‘Maniac orders:’ Senior Russian MP blasts US program to estimate nuclear attack outcome.

RT.com
    30 Jan, 2017 15:04

The deputy speaker of the Russian State Duma says the US Congress is “transfixed on war and destruction,” after it issued an order to evaluate the ‘survivability’ of Russian and Chinese leaders in the event of a nuclear exchange.

“This is a maniac order, made by people who are obsessed with the ideas of war and destruction and who want to find satisfaction in the description of possible casualties,” MP Irina Yarovaya of the United Russia party told reporters on Monday.

“The Congress’ ideas look like ‘A Nightmare Elm Street.’” she added.

The comment comes after media reported that the US Congress had directed the Pentagon and intelligence agencies to evaluate the ‘survivability’ of Russian and Chinese leaders in the event of a nuclear exchange. Experts must now evaluate whether various senior political and military leaders of each country could survive a nuclear attack and continue operating afterwards.

Although the study was ordered before US President Donald Trump took office, news about it was released after the new president announced that Washington “must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes.”

“Instead of fighting terrorism, the US Congress is entertaining itself with hope to ‘play’ with nuclear weapons. We can witness a sick and dangerous hobby that is targeting world peace and the security of mankind as a whole,” MP Yarovaya told reporters.

In late 2016, Russian President Vladimir Putin admitted the possibility of a new arms race between Russia and the United States, blaming it on former US President George W. Bush’s withdrawal from the Anti-Ballistic Missile treaty.

The Russian leader explained that as the Bush administration withdrew from the ABMT in 2002, the treaty was terminated, and Russia responded by taking measures to ensure that the US’ antimissile shield would not be effective against Russian missiles.

Putin also said, however, that the modernization of Russia’s military was completely within the framework of international agreements, including the New START. The president added that, even if Russia is drawn into an arms race, it won’t spend more than it can afford, saying “we are fine with the situation and fulfill all our [military modernization] plans.”
    and now blames Russia for Ukraine even though top Ukrainian general says it's the Ukrainians that are advancing.

But you say Putin got trump in his pocket?

I wonder what you will say in a year...

I remember republicans after Obama's "reset" went "darn obuma he is kremlin puppet!" you americans may vote on different parties but you are the same mindset...always Moscow somehow mind-controls your opposition..It's really childish the way you all act.

Honestly, you're just mad because #pissgate is fake, and in fact the real reason you are mad, and the reason for the recounts, Russian BS, elector BS, and judicial article whatever trying to get Trump either impeached or kicked out for mental issues.....is because you lost. You are mad, sad and disappointed. Your beliefs took a huge, generational backstep.

You should really be mad at the MSM and the polling services for hiring only bias, liberal, idiots who intentionally misled you in an attempt to influence the election, and the perception of the election. I can't believe that you just set back and let the polls keep on chugging along without being put out of business. They are why Hillary lost, frankly.(if they hadn't been so horribly inaccurate, maybe you would have realized the importance of voting). You should be mad at CNN and Nancy Pelosi, and at the DNC for railroading your preferred candidate and trying to install an anointed half republican like Hillary....but you lost, and you were disappointed, and the people who made you lose have tricked you into forgetting about it.

Who?

Lol yeah sure...Trump goes after Iran n China, during his presidency this happens

and now blames Russia for Ukraine even though top Ukrainian general says it's the Ukrainians that are advancing.

But you say Putin got trump in his pocket?

I wonder what you will say in a year...

I remember republicans after Obama's "reset" went "darn obuma he is kremlin puppet!" you americans may vote on different parties but you are the same mindset...always Moscow somehow mind-controls your opposition..It's really childish the way you all act.
    a Russian poster, add the cheering in the Duma at Trumps victory

And sorry, but I'm honestly not going to bother reading anything from rt or sputnik.

10+ Year Old Account
    People of Crimea don't wan't to go back to Ukraine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure that most people outside the US doesn't really care if the US "stands with X country". Specially after recent events.
    Hi

Deleted
    a Russian poster, add the cheering in the Duma at Trumps victory

And sorry, but I'm honestly not going to bother reading anything from rt or sputnik.
    Probably you got the guy wrong, he was rubbing salt in Hillary supporters wounds would have been his first decision, whether or not to actually trust Trump is a different matter.

Cheering had more to do with ww3 avoided (for now), remember Hillary's crazy no-fly-zone idea for Syria? Something so insane McCain might as well have come up with it.

Well don't, go read the same thing elsewhere, USA wanted to see what happens if they did nuclear first strike on china n russia, to see if they could retaliate n if ru n china leaders would survive, so russia got upset, this under Trump's presidency.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2017-02-03 at 07:50 PM.

Not being sarcastic, but I have no idea what you just said.
    The "hot mic" in the video you said, hot mic being a term for saying things not realizing you're being recorded.

The Left gave Obama a total pass on it.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN