Deleted

"Go kill yourself"....What is happening in Canada at the moment?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/thunde...cide-1.3963322

This is utterly disgusting. What is going on in Canada right now? People need to come together and support each other, not single people out via hatred.

Whilst I welcome debate on this, this is a serious problem in Canada and around the world at the moment, As the article says, if you are affected by any of what is mentioned then please see below (links from the article):

Quote Originally Posted by CBC
    "Where to get help

Kids Help Phone – 1-800-668-6868 (Phone), Live Chat (online chat counselling) — visit www.kidshelpphone.ca

Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention: Find a 24-hour crisis centre

Health Canada's toll-free‎ number for the First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line is 1-855-242-3310.‎

If you're worried someone you know may be at risk of suicide, you should talk to them, says the Canadian Association of Suicide Prevention. Here are some warning signs:

Suicidal thoughts.
    Substance abuse.
    Purposelessness.
    Anxiety.
    Feeling trapped.
    Hopelessness and helplessness.
    Withdrawal.
    Anger.
    Recklessness.
    Mood changes.
    "

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop using social media as your hugbox. Number 1.

Number 2 if you get a message saying to kill yourself what do you do? Ignore it.

Tennisace's sock account?

10+ Year Old Account
    People are so fucked up sometimes.
    Putin khuliyo

Parents need to teach there kids that social media leaves them open to all sorts of attacks and that they need to understand people can be pricks online and if they cannot deal with that then they either need to learn what the ignore and set to private buttons are for or to not tell the whole world there feelings on a website that the whole world can view cause its like blood in the water for trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, with playing Xbox over the years. So many people have fucked my mother and have told me to kill myself. I'm still here. I don't get why the hell kids kill themselves over this. This is ridiculous. Put the fucking phone down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    You know, with playing Xbox over the years. So many people have fucked my mother and have told me to kill myself. I'm still here. I don't get why the hell kids kill themselves over this. This is ridiculous. Put the fucking phone down.
    I forgot to tell you, I also have had intercourse with your mother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I forgot to tell you, I also have had intercourse with your mother.
    You sneaky bastard. She's right downstairs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    You sneaky bastard. She's right downstairs too.
    So am I. Do you want us to bring you up some chips and soda?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-br...buse-1.3887142

Campaign urges call centre employees to 'Hang up on abuse'

Call centre employees routinely face racist, sexual and threatening comments from customers, but their national union has launched a campaign urging their employers to adopt a "Hang up on abuse" policy.

The United Steelworkers, which represents about 10,000 call centre employees across Canada, wants them to be able to end or pass on abusive calls without fear of losing their jobs, and it's seeking the public's support through an online petition.

As it stands, some call centres have policies against hanging up, said Nancy Hutchison, the head of the union's health, safety and environment department.

"So they demand that the workers — regardless of what's being said on the other end of the phone — do not hang up," she said

"We find that very harmful and destructive to the call centre workers that have to take this abuse on an ongoing basis."
    Sounds like a job for a sadist. I'm pretty sure they don't even manage to help the kids in most cases.

Tennisace must be banned atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't create troll threads. Closing this.

CLOSED.