Page 1 of 2
LastLast

punch me in the face

I think a lot of people around here need to actually watch this. Remember, though: she's a liberal.
    Last edited by BiggestNoob; 2017-02-04 at 07:53 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow, how do people make it past 10seconds when watching that video. Jesus, stfu.

7+ Year Old Account
    That bodypillow though...

I want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    she's a liberal.
    Rofl, good one.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Wow, how do people make it past 10seconds when watching that video. Jesus, stfu.
    You sounds like a depressed landwhale. Maybe Trigglypuff can show you how to lose a few calories? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    A liberal with a clue, that's rare.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post
    You sounds like a depressed landwhale. Maybe Trigglypuff can show you how to lose a few calories? :P
    Yeah, that's what I am. Seriously, how can anyone watch more than a few seconds of that young woman's diatribe?

Edit:
    My default thought is, she's cute so any male teen in his puberty years is thinkng "this young woman knows her shit!". The reality is, she's just blubbering.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2017-02-04 at 07:37 AM.

I once told someone I was "socially progressive and fiscally conservative" and their head exploded. "ARE YOU A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE LIBTARD OR A D-D-D-DEPLORABLE" they asked pointedly? Since they couldn't box me in to some predisposition or narrative they just got scared and went away.

I'm just wondering when is all the yelling gonna stop so the actual talking and dialogue can start. My guess would be not for awhile yet, people are still pretty pissed. We just need like two weeks off from all the crazy political stuff. Just need to re-center ourselves. Everyone is on tilt.

7+ Year Old Account
    She's cute but damn annoying idc what her message is

Yeah, that's what I am. Seriously, how can anyone watch more than a few seconds of that young woman's diatribe?
    For one, Shoe0nHead doesn't sympathise with mainstream feminism, which is pretty appealing in a "fuck me sideways with the devil's horn" kind of way. She also has a great sense of humor, and displays a ton of energy as well as a wide range of emotions on camera.

She's basically that liberal arts college waifu that everyone has wanted at some point or another, but with a twist. Also, her sister show, Shoe0ffHead, is basically about voyeurism and getting cucked... although that's a little weird, even for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post
    For one, Shoe0nHead doesn't sympathise with mainstream feminism, which is pretty appealing in a "fuck me sideways with the devil's horn" kind of way. She also has a great sense of humor, and displays a ton of energy as well as a wide range of emotions on camera.

She's basically that liberal arts college waifu that everyone has wanted at some point or another, but with a twist. Also, her sister show, Shoe0ffHead, is basically about voyeurism and getting cucked... although that's a little weird, even for me.
    More power to you for being able to listen to more than 10 seconds of her ranting. Good god, I don't know what she wants to talk about cause I can't listen to her for longer than that.

TLDR she's saying what any sane person would regarding the Berkeley riots. These rioters are fucking stupid. They want to boost their own egos and say they're fighting for something without doing any REAL work towards change.

Because smashing ATMs, breaking windows, and hitting people is going to convince the crooked politicians to stop what they're doing in the comfort of their homes and offices. Instead they're just alienating people who disagree with them to pretty much disagree with them harder. Meanwhile congressmen are too busy filling in the fine print to keep more for themselves while we get angry over the flesh puppet that is the president.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    She's cute but damn annoying idc what her message is
    She has no real message. The op wants to pretend this annoying person is "liberal", whatever that means for him.

And the stereotype goes to..

I'm not really sure who she's talking about. Antifa or liberals? Because the spray paint clearly shows antifa are no friends of liberals. And according to UC Berkeley the protests were peaceful until Antifa showed up.

Decent Message. She may be annoying but she's spot on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I'm not really sure who she's talking about. Antifa or liberals? Because the spray paint clearly shows antifa are no friends of liberals. And according to UC Berkeley the protests were peaceful until Antifa showed up.
    Can anyone remember when the far right Tea Party did the same thing as Antifa? I'm trying to find stuff, but nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Can anyone remember when the far right Tea Party did the same thing as Antifa? I'm trying to find stuff, but nothing.
    Antifa goes around spraying anarchy signs and threatening liberals too. I don't see how the Tea Party would be the equivalent.

My default thought is, she's cute so any male teen in his puberty years is thinkng "this young woman knows her shit!". The reality is, she's just blubbering.
    Basically what I think the truth is too. I like Shoe, she's one of the few "anti-SJWs" left who doesn't always, immediately jump on a bandwagon like virtually everybody else does these days, however she still does it all the time. She has really no actual interesting analysis. It reminds me of a 5th or 6th grader discovering what politics is and pretending that some basic opinion is some amazing point. But at least she calls out retards like Gavin McInnes in the video still. Any other anti-sjw (Except maybe Chris Ray Gun) would just say all "liburls!" do it.

This is the new anti-SJW bullshit thing. Pretend that there's some gigantic, wide-spread "problem" about everybody being called a Nazi and it being ok to hit them...only because Richard Spencer, literally an admitted white-nationalist, was called a Nazi. Now whenever some dumbass online says it, they all line up and pretend that one retard on the internet saying it is the same thing.

Its the new conservative/anti-SJW tactic to equate the lulcows in antifa with all liberals; so absolutely stupid. I honestly have no where to actually go as a liberal. I used to support anti-SJW people until they went completely fucking insane with Trump and still pretend some idiot saying there's 100000000 genders out there is some actual problem still when they're just a joke to laugh at.

But people like her, Lauren Southern, and Blaire White (A trans woman) are held up as some amazing pillar. I don't think its a coincidence that they get way more popularity than other people saying literally the same things, like Sargon of Akkad for example. They're just used to reinforce the echo chamber because "zomg a woman!" or in Blaire's case ("zomg a trans woman!") "agrees with us! WE CAN'T BE WRONG!"

Fuck everybody. I'm so tired of every side at this point. SJWs being total retards. Anti-SJWs doing backflips now whenever anyone criticizes Trump by pretending MTV doing some stupid lulzy video about white people is somehow more troubling rather than ever criticizing Trump. Just end the world already. SJWs being antithetical to their own supposed ideology while anti-SJWs painting all liberals as being SJWs.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-02-04 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    She has no real message. The op wants to pretend this annoying person is "liberal", whatever that means for him.

And the stereotype goes to..
    Words have definitions. Try using a dictionary sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Basically what I think the truth is too. I like Shoe, she's one of the few "anti-SJWs" left who doesn't always, immediately jump on a bandwagon like virtually everybody else does these days, however she still does it all the time. She has really no actual interesting analysis. It reminds me of a 5th or 6th grader discovering what politics is and pretending that some basic opinion is some amazing point.

This is the new anti-SJW bullshit thing. Pretend that there's some gigantic, wide-spread "problem" about everybody being called a Nazi and it being ok to hit them...only because Richard Spencer, literally an admitted white-nationalist, was called a Nazi. Now whenever some dumbass online says it, they all line up and pretend that one retard on the internet saying it is the same thing.
    For not having a point or making any analysis, you sure did fail to grasp it. The entire video had a single consistent theme and that was the point. What happened at UC Berkeley is the outcome of constantly labeling people as words they aren't because you then justify doing whatever you want to them.

It's been happening for years, and yes it's been an issue. The POTUS was universally called every ism imaginable by the mainstream media so they could justify doing whatever they wanted, including the whole "fuck ethics" thing.

The point is that this was just a meme before. All you did when you called people a "racist" or a "sexist" when it clearly didn't fit is that a bunch of people would laugh at you on the internet. Now people are calling their political opponents nazis and using that to justify real actual violence against them.

BLM riots, anti-Trump riots, UC Berkeley, it keeps happening. It's not a one-off thing.
    Last edited by BiggestNoob; 2017-02-04 at 08:10 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Basically what I think the truth is too. I like Shoe, she's one of the few "anti-SJWs" left who doesn't always, immediately jump on a bandwagon like virtually everybody else does these days, however she still does it all the time. She has really no actual interesting analysis. It reminds me of a 5th or 6th grader discovering what politics is and pretending that some basic opinion is some amazing point. But at least she calls out retards like Gavin McInnes in the video still. Any other anti-sjw (Except maybe Chris Ray Gun) would just say all "liburls!" do it.

Its the new conservative/anti-SJW tactic to equate the lulcows in antifa with all liberals is so absolutely stupid. I honestly have no where to actually go as a liberal. I used to support anti-SJW people until they went completely fucking insane with Trump and still pretend some idiot saying there's 100000000 genders out there is some actual problem still when they're just a joke to laugh at.
    Amen brother!

For not having a point or making any analysis, you sure did fail to grasp it. The entire video had a single consistent theme and that was the point. What happened at UC Berkeley is the outcome of constantly labeling people as words they aren't because you then justify doing whatever you want to them.
    Really? Because did you miss when she spent about a minute toward the end talking about how the right does it too?

Look, a perfect example of what I was talking about here:

They're just used to reinforce the echo chamber because "zomg a woman!" or in Blaire's case ("zomg a trans woman!") "agrees with us! WE CAN'T BE WRONG!"
    The point is that this was just a meme before. All you did when you called people a "racist" or a "sexist" when it clearly didn't fit is that a bunch of people would laugh at you on the internet. Now people are calling their political opponents nazis and using that to justify real actual violence against them.

BLM riots, anti-Trump riots, UC Berkeley, it keeps happening. It's not a one-off thing.
    The fact that you ignore that conservatives and Trumpettes are doing literally the exact same thing was probably the point of the video at the end of the day. That everybody was doing it. Interesting how you only took it as her talking about one side when she brought up Trump supporters as well.

You really want to get into this discussion of labels? How long have conservatives or Republicans in the United States sit there and tar those on the left and trying to demean the word "liberal?" It went as far back as them using the word hippie to demean and mock anybody who didn't agree with them.

"Liberal Media!" has been spouted way longer than any other like of platitude on either side, several times over. Its the literal exact same thing. But in typical conservative strategy, now that the other side has a group of idiots doing the same thing, they spin around, falling over themselves, to pretend that only the left is doing this. Republicans made a 30 year political party off of the idea of "LIBURLS!" and shaking their fist to the sky.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-02-04 at 08:17 AM.