Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I say trump does(or says) something that he'd promised he would do which isn't really that bad but people freak out about it

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    You pride yourself to live "In the land of the free" and hate on "liberals"

But I guess that confusion can happen easily when one is not brought up, learning several languages.
    Please find a post where I have "hated" on liberals.
    Sure, I have stated that the left is "tolerant" while not being the least tolerant. We have actually witnessed that time and time again here on these forums. Hell, a liberal here wanted the PotUS killed. That does not seem too tolerant to me. You can't have both.
    The US is the most diverse country in the entire world. No other country comes close. Just the citizens of my city speak 145 different languages.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We don't know, what idiotic thing do you think he will do today?

I think the real problem here is that Trumpists would defend it if it was actually true.
    The real problem is people on here would believe it because it is on CNN.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Sure, I have stated that the left is "tolerant" while not being the least tolerant. We have actually witnessed that time and time again here on these forums. Hell, a liberal here wanted the PotUS killed. That does not seem too tolerant to me. You can't have both.
    The US is the most diverse country in the entire world. No other country comes close. Just the citizens of my city speak 145 different languages.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually

The most ethically diverse country in the world by population is the United States. But the most ethically diverse country in the world by percentage of population is PERU. No predominate ethnic or racial group in Peru is bigger than 20% of the population.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    I say trump does(or says) something that he'd promised he would do which isn't really that bad but people freak out about it
    Just a few intolerant people freak out about it. The silent majority do not.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

CNN isn't the only news outlet, even BBC publishs his nonsense

I don't remember OP as being one of the regular nutters on this site.

Things must be getting to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

It is the weekend. Trump is out playing golf and drinking fine wines. As President he doesn't work on Saturday and Sunday like the past corrupt dictators we had before his grace brought us freedom and prosperity.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Actually

The most ethically diverse country in the world by population is the United States. But the most ethically diverse country in the world by percentage of population is PERU. No predominate ethnic or racial group in Peru is bigger than 20% of the population.
    How many ethnic groups does Peru have?

Deleted
    I did not specify the amount of people that freak out ^^

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Actually

That is one hell of a weasel phrase. I'm going to hold onto that one for a special occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    That is one hell of a weasel phrase. I'm going to hold onto that one for a special occasion.
    I assume he meant ethnically diverse.

Ethical diversity does definately sound like a soudbyte.
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    How many ethnic groups does Peru have?
    I don't know I as too busy knocking one out over Chris Crocker to care that much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    /shrug

I just copied and pasted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickyick79 View Post
    I wish someone would just assassinate this tool so I don't have him shoved down my throat every damn day, everywhere I turn, trump, trump, trump! FUCK OFF!

Trump threads need to be banned on here toog]http://i.imgur.com/n1dy7Ud.png[/img]

Fun fact: Around here, Trump is an old fashioned word for fart.
    Turn off Off-Topic. No more Trump threads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Turn off Off-Topic. No more Trump threads.
    He even infects other sections... He's like an STD at a broffel

Deleted
    Is there a way to block these political threads? I'm so tired of coming to this website only to see a billion threads on migrants, Trump, Brexit, bla bla bla ... After a decade of using this site I'm sick of it, only because I always have to see the damn political bullshit! Please let me block this bullshit somehow ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Is there a way to block these political threads? I'm so tired of coming to this website only to see a billion threads on migrants, Trump, Brexit, bla bla bla ... After a decade of using this site I'm sick of it, only because I always have to see the damn political bullshit! Please let me block this bullshit somehow ...
    Someone will no doubrt elucidate, but there is a forum tool to filter what shows up in the "Recent Threads" box at the top of the homepage. Filter out OT and you're golden

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Your guesses??
    Even when they aren't about him the liberals turn it into being about him. This site more or less has become a liberal site like it or not.
    This forum barely has any moderate rigth wingers lol,

Maybe the Germans here who are voting for Merkel? I dunno who else.
    But they are outnumbered by the moderate left and the far rigth crazies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    You're doomed forever to it because moderation in their wisdom banned every other topic of conversation for been too controversial

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You guys still think you're the 'silent' majority?

This is a pretty good headline.

White House Correspondents Dinner In Trouble as Parties Cancel, Group Has Funding Issues

Why wouldn't you want to go to that, you know the entire world is going to be watching.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland