Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    So Scotland v Wales coming up, I think the Scottish might just cause an upset for the Welsh here.

Deleted
    Some lovely rugby this year. Scotland have been very good, England v Scotland is going to be a very tough game.

The Scots must be jubilant if this result finishes as it is. Sends a real message.

15+ Year Old Account
    What a 2nd half by the Scots, 9-13 down to then go on and win 29-13. England v Scotland will indeed be a tough match!

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Some lovely rugby this year. Scotland have been very good, England v Scotland is going to be a very tough game.
    Twickenham can be a pretty intimidating place though.

Haven't watched the match yet but heard the score. Apparently another really entertaining match, and to think I was really nervous about the Wales game. Next game will still be rough though.

Deleted
    Well that was the damnedest game I've ever seen. 10 out of 10 for innovation by Italy, don't think it'll work a second time.

watching the game... "wtf is going on?"

it wasn't enough, but we played better than against Ireland

step by step...

15+ Year Old Account
    So, predictions for Wales vs Ireland?

Ideally I'd want Wales to win, but I fear Ireland are just too strong.

Rob Howley doesn't have what it takes to take out Ireland. Nothing short of a miracle would have to happen.

Deleted
    The same Ireland that lost to Scotland? It would take a miracle for Wales to beat them at home? Really?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh lawdy lawdy, it be a miracle! Huge fucking game tomorrow, essentially it becomes a title decider. Scotland win and they have Italy at home, knowing England go off to Dublin.

What a fantastic tournament though, this really has been a vintage year for great games.

15+ Year Old Account
    What a game! Good for England that Wales won that, but England are going to need to perform against Scotland tomorrow.

It has indeed been a fantastic 6 nations so far! Many great games.

We were shocking tonight, couldnt break down the welsh defensive line and did not seem like getting a try bar that one big 26 phase push that amounted to nothing of note

Well, Scotlands good run of games seems to be coming to an end in rather emphatic fashion. England wanting to secure the title in front of their fans it seems.

Deleted
    Kinda torn here, ofcourse I want to see England win, but at the same time, I didn't want Scotland to get a battering like this.

Deleted
    Outstanding victory. I don't think Scotland were bad, this England team just really showed what they are capable of. It's a shame it will be so long before they face the All Blacks.

Well that was a stunning attacking display from England, defensively not great though.

10+ Year Old Account
    The defense seemed to switch off when they run up the score. Wondered where that quality of attack has been all tournament though.

Deleted
    Well fucking hell. Twenty minutes of extra time at the end of Frence v Wales. Most of that was one fucking scrum. Wayne Barnes. That was insanity.

Well done Ireland on preventing England a grand slam

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Well fucking hell. Twenty minutes of extra time at the end of Frence v Wales. Most of that was one fucking scrum. Wayne Barnes. That was insanity.
    It was insanity. I was getting frustrated at how many times the French were getting a penalty. Felt like 10 times or something... But what an end to a match, wont forget that for a while.