Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Based on the insane demands on the groups I've tried to get into, it must be.
    I mean why else would they demand the achievement, Curve from Nightmare AND 890 iLevel?
    Absurd requirements are a community meme and not intended to be taken seriously.

That said, farm groups tend to have high ilvl requirements because they're looking for a fast run. If you're still farming stuff for the BoP quest, then you're not really at the "farm" level. There are plenty of postings for your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    If a +15 is your level of content, you're probably good enough and geared enough to clear a normal raid (and your ilvl should be decent enough to meet the crazy-ass ilvl reqs that people set).
    This is literally the only answer to this question.

If you have the +15 achievement you are 99.99% likely to have the ilvl to get into any of the so called "Crazy ilvl required" groups. Join a 890+ guldan normal and one shot it in 11 minutes. Woo. So hard.

this has to be a troll post.
    People absolutely despise change, and refuse to see any logic. It only ends when they move on and start complaining about another topic. I've tried my best to help people come to the proper realizations, but they just resist even harder when you try to do that.

The only way to get past it is just don't get involved. If you enjoy a feature, then go on doing so. Let the confused mass of screams work themselves out.
    - MetroStratics

Quote Originally Posted by lotj View Post
    Absurd requirements are a community meme and not intended to be taken seriously.
    Those requirements are the rule, not the exception. Almost as many groups are now demanding 890 iLevel as are demanding 880.
    This is after installing Premade Group Filter to get rid of the groups with an iLevel requirement in the title and not in the actual iLevel field.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Those requirements are the rule, not the exception. Almost as many groups are now demanding 890 iLevel as are demanding 880.
    This is after installing Premade Group Filter to get rid of the groups with an iLevel requirement in the title and not in the actual iLevel field.
    At this point in the expansion, if you aren't already in the 880+ ilvl bracket you're not actively trying to improve your character either through M+ farm, pugging raids or literally anything else. Hell, my alt DH that i hardly play is 880.

Quote Originally Posted by zyniker View Post
    At this point in the expansion, if you aren't already in the 880+ ilvl bracket you're not actively trying to improve your character either through M+ farm, pugging raids or literally anything else. Hell, my alt DH that i hardly play is 880.
    My main is 880. I seem to have used up all my titanforging luck on my alt that's ended up at 870 with much less work.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

My main is 880. I seem to have used up all my titanforging luck on my alt that's ended up at 870 with much less work.
    What's the problem then?

For Normal Nighthold, the normal is requiring 890 ilvl + Betrayers Rise + AotC-Xavius?

Sorry, but no. I pug a hellova lot and this is far, far, far from the norm for Normal Nighthold.

For Normal Nighthold, the normal is requiring 890 ilvl + Betrayers Rise + AotC-Xavius?

Sorry, but no. I pug a hellova lot and this is far, far, far from the norm for Normal Nighthold.
    I mean, I require CE: Gul'dan, a 910 equipped ilvl, a full set of your tax returns and your SSN just to join my LFR queue.

Oh yeah. I don't see the Xavius AotC requirement as much as I do the others, but these fuckers want everything going and the iLevel demanded is only going to go up as time goes by. The very day our legendaries got automatically upgraded to 910, you'd swear the raids got more fucking difficult given the iLevel demanded jumped as well.

I'm looking at the Group Finder right now on EU, and there's a few more 885 groups than I've seen before. Guess the average is creeping up again.

Oh yeah. I don't see the Xavius AotC requirement as much as I do the others, but these fuckers want everything going and the iLevel demanded is only going to go up as time goes by. The very day our legendaries got automatically upgraded to 910, you'd swear the raids got more fucking difficult given the iLevel demanded jumped as well.

I'm looking at the Group Finder right now on EU, and there's a few more 885 groups than I've seen before. Guess the average is creeping up again.
    You still don't seem to grasp why groups ask for high item levels. It has absolutely nothing to do with the content "getting harder." It has everything to do with "higher ilvl most likely means higher dps means bosses die faster means the farm for WF/TF/Legendary drops goes quicker."

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Have you done the balance of power questline?
    ^. I completed all 3 of the alt skin colors before Balance of Power and they were all locked. Did BoP: all unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Was it a depleted key? Not sure if it matters, just a thought.
    This is irrelevant. The only thing a Depleted key does is not give chests at the end of the run. Besides that, Depleted keys work the exact same way as a normal key. You can unlock achievements and +1-+3 it just like normal.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Gotta artificially keep organised raiding relevant somehow, amirite?
    yes, it's only relevant because of one artifact appearance and nothing else.

it's the one single thing that keeps organized raiding alive, without it noone would even set foot in nighthold

It makes perfect sense that item level requirements went up with the expansion, legendaries jumped 30 ilvls so the gap between the ilvl displayed in LFG and that toons actual equipped ilvl has increased.

900 ilvl can still be 880 equipped, they just have a bag full of legendaries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Wait until 7.2 when the "solo challenge" artifact recolors are locked behind hc KJ kill (last boss in Tomb) and RBG wins. Because that's as related to solo challenge as world bosses are to Balance of Power.
    I'm pretty sure that it is just placeholder requirements. As long as we keep tweeting the right person(s) and asks nicely if it is placeholders- so they don't forget it

I only raid normal and barely heroic, did the glory of the hero achievement and still can't unlock the appearance. it's fucking stupid, anyone who claims "work for achievement l0lz" is fucking dumb, normal is faceroll it's not even relevant. It serves nothing but a pointless time gate and grind. Get real.