Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah, supplementing with M+ gear would help. Also, doing Mythic EN runs when you can is never a bad idea. Getting a good Titanforged piece could very easily give you a BiS option over NH gear, so much of the EN gear that drops for us has incredible crit and other stats. A pair of the Ursoc legs or its trinket, for example, would be incredible if you proc a 900+ version. Same for Ilg shoulders, spider boss helm, etc.

Just wanted to thank people for their input. Bit of an update, picked up Raddon's from my weekly cache today which was a HUGE upgrade on my 855ilvl head. Snagged the Brawler's Guild ring too, and sitting at approximately 33% crit. Still a ways to go, but getting there!

Quote Originally Posted by mrwillroper View Post
    Just wanted to thank people for their input. Bit of an update, picked up Raddon's from my weekly cache today which was a HUGE upgrade on my 855ilvl head. Snagged the Brawler's Guild ring too, and sitting at approximately 33% crit. Still a ways to go, but getting there!
    Good. Raddon's is kinda worthless from an ST perspective, but getting a big item level boost is good, and now that you have that you can run the Demonic build pretty much whenever you want!

Yup! Might have to give that a whirl at some point. Was hoping for AotHG (as we all are!)

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    Good. Raddon's is kinda worthless from an ST perspective, but getting a big item level boost is good, and now that you have that you can run the Demonic build pretty much whenever you want!
    Yeah it's pretty lacklustre on ST, Can be godly for M+ trash packs though the memebeam is real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.