7+ Year Old Account

Blizzard has trolled us with the Patron of War Title

Hey guys,

I wanna start a talk about the problem with the patron of war title. Many people should get that title but they never get it.

I asked a gamemaster in november 2016 if I will get the title and he answered, that I stand on a list and I will get the title. Another person said the same and the gamemaster in his case said that the people will get the title within some days/weeks. Now, over 8 weeks later, people like me didn't get the title so I wrote a ticket and two gamemaster said to me, that I'll not get the title.

This makes absolut no sense because I have a prove from a gamemaster, that I stand on the list. I play that game since ever and I loved it the whole time and played over 1200 days but I'm now on a point where I think to stop wow (for a while). This is no "i quit qq thread" but blizzards fools thousands of players and they lied over months.

Are here some people having the same problem? What are your thoughts? How can it be that they fooled so many players with so many bad lies and where are the threads, posts, news and yelling people on fanpages like mmo? The playerbase should apply pressure and make it viral so blizzard has to act. The player should fight for their rights. That's one of the poorest acts blizzard ever did.

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language, I hope you can still understand what I mean and so on.

Best regards

Edit: Here's a pic of the chatlog with the gamemaster, I know it's in german but you can translate it in english.
    http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uplo...9zlynbst84.jpg

I'll translate it here too:
    I wrote: "Oh btw one question about the patron of war title: I reat in some forums that blizzard got a list from twitch and all people on this list should get the title, do I stand on this list too?
    The Gamemaster wrote: "You're on the list and should get the achivement and title. Congratulation! =)"
    Last edited by RaimaNd; 2017-02-07 at 12:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't know people had problems getting the title? I got mine pretty fast. :/
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Did they do another round of Patron of War giveaways? I got mine 2-3months ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    The people should became it after the tournament but twitch had problems to filter which bnet account should get the title. Twitch send multiple times some lists to blizzard so blizzard could give the title by a waveprogress and there stil exist one(or more) lists with many people on it and they should got the title in december/january. But they don't and now two gms said "lol we trolled you you'll never get the title even though another gm said to you you will get it rofl"... :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Not too sure why you didn't get it, nor why one GM said you're on the list, where as another said you wont get it, I got mine some months ago, not long after one of the more recent streams.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it too. Every prove and fact is on my side + the answer from a gamemaster...
    It make no sense at all...

7+ Year Old Account
    1. It came up in waves. Most of the people didn't got it immediately after the event.
    2. Of course there is a chance. They have a list with names, my name is on the list.
    3. It's something, I want something. I farm every title, mount, achivement and so one. And I did what I had to do for the thing so I want it. What blizzard do in this case is one of the crappiest things you can do. It's like selling cars and after a week the engines of all cars are broken and the car seller is not willing to pay for the damage.

Blizzard is just too lazy to fill up a script which give the people in the list the achivement, that's all. I'm a programmer too and I know how this works, blizzard promised something and they sucked while planning it and now many peoples dreams were destroyed.

Gj Blizz, I never saw a company which is so dirty in marketingcases. The blizzard leader should give us a statement what's up now and they should answer my questions. Everthing else is just a showcase how less respect they have for the player.
    Last edited by RaimaNd; 2017-02-08 at 12:15 AM.

I have the title. I didn't get it in the first round, but some time after. I wasn't too fussed about not receiving it initially because it's not a title I'd actually consider using.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

I don't even know if I ever got the title, actually.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

7+ Year Old Account
    i dident get it for some reason, but the title is so generic i dont care... if it was some class fantasy like "netherlord" or "destroyer of worlds" that i would be sad... but there is tons of others that bassicly say "i like to fight"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys thanks for your answers!
    Yeah it's right the title isn't that great but I'm someone who wants all achivements and so one. I want it because it exist, so easy it is to explain. ^^
    I've another great title so I wouldn't use it too.

Another gamemaster answered me today and he explained everything so much better. He said he know that many people should get the title but they stopped give away that titles because of many technical problems. I got one month gametime instead of the title and for the work I had writing all the tickets, helping another people and so one.

So yeah.. rip title... but a month gametime for my hard work(yes I wasted much hours for that...) is okay, the title would be much better because I don't need gametime but it's okay.

Deleted
    It's only another title in a list of dozens... not to mention there is no prestige associated with it... its no big loss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has trolled you! HAH!
    I just had Twitch running in the background with no volume on while I was playing or doing my things, and ta-dah, achievement and title.

i never got it and gave up 2 months later i logged on a toon i havent played in years and "patron of war" appeared.. no clue why but what ever why not

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my title randomly a couple of weeks after the event. I'm sorry to hear you didn't, but at least it seems they know they dun fucked up.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I got my title randomly a couple of weeks after the event. I'm sorry to hear you didn't, but at least it seems they know they dun fucked up.
    I had to go back and rewatch a replay like, a week or two after I think, and THEN the title finally popped up, just to add to this.