Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Petersensei View Post
    And I'm sure it will happen again and again. It's a strange decision by Blizzard, really wonder what their thinking was on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    We switched back to ML because of this, and that tier has some really odd trading restrictions under PL anyway. We like PL, you get more gear overall, but not being able to trade tier if you don't want/already have that piece is a big turn off from PL. Should def be something they look at in the future.
    I also think the way it warforged is a problem, only doing so once the token is consumed. I don't know if it's be best overall, but I really think the tokens should drop saying "Titanforged" and the like right on the token. It's the only piece of gear that you can't trade to somebody for a TF upgrade that's more valuable to them than somebody else. Having to blindly distribute tokens to people that are only hoping for an upgrade proc kind of sucks.

Regarding PL vs Master, it's pretty much always going to be more beneficial to Master Loot tier items. I almost feel like they did this on purpose to encourag Master Loot for tier bosses, although I can't really think of a reason as to why.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    If they don't want you to be able to trade personal loot they shouldn't let you trade personal loot. They made it possible to trade loot to help spread non-upgrades to people that need it, and tier is no exception, but for some reason it's impossible.
    If you want control and flexibilty you use master loot. If you want more loot and convenience you use personal loot.

You don't choose one system and then wish for the features of the other system.

My main issue with loot regarding tier and PL over ML is that when you use ML you have no way of knowing if the tier piece will be Warforged / Titanforged. When you use ML, the loot peeps tend to favor the better players with higher attendance, better attitude, etc. Yet you have have 0 way of knowing which token may be better. Personally I don't get why the info is hidden. The TOKEN should roll warforged / titanforged. If they want to hide potential tertiary stats, sure fine. But you should know ahead of time about the ilvl of the token that you're handing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    If you want control and flexibilty you use master loot. If you want more loot and convenience you use personal loot.

You don't choose one system and then wish for the features of the other system.
    So people really do defend every single bad design in blizzard system.

There are absolutely no downside for allowing people to trade tiers as token in personal loot. It doesn't even affect me, but I could see why such change would be welcoming for people that pugs with friends or guilds.
    Last edited by iky43210; 2017-02-11 at 02:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanines View Post
    Then get a guild group? If you care enough to want ML for tier get one, or quit it. Pl is PERSONAL, its his PERSONAL item. Its there to stop you from running 30 vanqs to gear mains AND. To stop ppl saying MY BIS trade it now. Either use Ml if you want to give tier. Or dont and complain.
    Items can be traded fora reason. because while its personal, you don#t always need it and its an upgrade for someone else. i have the cloak, its from HC but TF to 915. I got a second cloak which is 885. Great. I'm the only DK in our raid, but we have plenty people who are on the same token. If I got the token, I would've gladly given it to someone else.

Even if my cloak was only 885, I still would've given the token to someone else, because they getting a tier bonus is better for the group then me trying to get a better TF procc.

PL is nice, its without hassle. ML costs a lot of time because you have to distribute loot. If tier dropped as tokens you would have the best from both worlds. Easy loot distribution, but the ability to trade if you already have it. I don't really understand what there is against having it drop a token.

Maybe they could even write the ilvl on the token and have it roll when the token drops. So you#d immediately see if you want to keep it because its higher or want to trade it.