Lightbulb Is gnome the best alliance race for Fury now?

One of my friends that plays Fury recently switched to gnome (from dwarf) and has seen a significant increase in his DPS output; citing the +5% to resources racial bonus and the haste increase as the cause.

Anyone else here have this thought?

Being able to get to 105 rage translates into saving that rage that gets wasted when you're hovering in the high 90's of rage > more FB uptime and rampages...

May just be a crackpot idea, but it seems hold it's weight, even if only conceptually.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    Mostly placebo, for sure. Racials are rather balanced right now, and the DPS variance between them isn't enough that it warrants being worried about which one you pick over the others, even when min-maxing. The only real difference is the max rage thing you mentioned, and even then, it's really not that big imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes are for barstools, punting, or pants prisoners.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

They are the best because they look the coolest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skazord View Post
    Mostly placebo, for sure. Racials are rather balanced right now, and the DPS variance between them isn't enough that it warrants being worried about which one you pick over the others, even when min-maxing. The only real difference is the max rage thing you mentioned, and even then, it's really not that big imo.
    I don't think placebo is the right word. But I do agree with you overall, the difference it makes is still so minimal that it's usually offset by RNG and other things.