Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    All time - world of warcraft

Recent time - Fallout 4 theme for some reason

10+ Year Old Account
    In games where the character sing... I get mad. Like Dragon Age Inquisition and Witcher 3. There are probably others.

10+ Year Old Account
    World map theme for FF7 probably the most for me, mainly because it was when I realised that this game I was enjoying was infinitely bigger than I could ever imagine, it was when I went from the quick drop in/out games like platformers etc to 8 hour sessions and STILL not even close to finishing a game. It was my 'coming of age' moment for videogames.

The intro theme for FF10 is another.

Ultima online log in screen is up there, that was when multiplayer became a thing for me.

Probably Karazhan them would be the last one, that was when I started raiding and opened my eyes to co-operative multiplayer.

Neverwinter Night 2 Main Theme

and Dragon Age: Origins Main Theme

Quote Originally Posted by Waynhim View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP9NZPAX_dA
    Speaking of which, what is Uelmen even doing these days? That was the last I heard of him

If Blizzard could somehow manage to get him to compose for the next major WoW patch or expansion, I think that my enjoyment of the game would easily go up by an order of magnitude.

You could take a theme as old as the one from Hellfire Peninsula, paste it on top of the Broken Shore, and it would still sound just as good as it did 10 years ago. Same with Black Temple and Tomb of Sargeras.
    Last edited by 6k MMR Lolicon; 2017-02-14 at 04:08 PM.

Speaking of which, what is Uelmen even doing these days?
    Still at Runic Games.

Last edited by Waynhim; 2017-02-14 at 04:20 PM.

Funny how we had these games within the same calendar year:

Whenever I feel like I need the extra boost to overcome an obstacle, this one really makes me feel like I can do anything:

And this one tends to mellow me out/depress me, due to how melancholy it is.

Though then I go around to, this which picks me RIGHT back up with how optimistic it is:

Aaand finally: This one tends to get a tear from me due to just how sad the song sounds....really is one of the best pieces that Blizzard has made, period.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

This theme takes me back a long ways.

It only gets topped by ONE song...

Quote Originally Posted by Drianaa View Post

I. AM. FREAKING. CRYING. RIGHT. NOW.

God damnit, every time.
    Hearing Elena's voice trying to reach Ryudo... and when the chorus of the people kicks in - I'm done.
    Fuck, wanna play Grandia 2 again now.
    Love that game so much... The final boss music gets you so pumped up to revenge and kick their asses finally! Definition of Epicness.

Also there is that sad theme appearing in different parts of the game, one section especially makes me tear up every time

I remember me and my buddy would just "chill" in Matoya's Cave listening to the music that played there. (obviously not "quite" the same as the Black Mages)

I actually have a video game music playlist on Youtube. Here are just a few of the best ones that always get me going one way or another...

Noel's Theme from Final Fantasy XIII-2 is definitely up there for me.
    Just something about the setting in the game when you first hear it made it stick =)

This is my video game music collection from 2 years ago:
    http://pastebin.com/bySf72Cq

And to OP's question, for me is [Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne] - Late Goodbye