Mythic Anomaly bugged or am I bugged ?

Hello all,

There's something I don't understand on this boss. When we kick the Power overhelming, the boss should be vulnerable during 15 sec.
    But when the tank kick the boss with the extra button we don't see any debuff icon for the Temporal smash on the boss during the fight.

If we look at logs we see this debuff BUT we don't see any high damages amount during this period. We should see a peak at 1:15 but nothing appends.

warcraftlogs.com/reports/vaB4qLgGTDQtj8kY/#fight=31&type=damage-done&target=81 (add w w w . at the begening of the link, I'm not allowed to put links :-))

If we look at Method's down, we only see the Icon debuff on the Anomaly at 3:03. We don't see it on the first Temporal smash at 1:20 nor later at the second temporal smash.

Is there something I miss ?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

report it to blizzard
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

The vulnerable debuff is bugged and often dosn't show , but it's still present

the vulnerable debuff is programmed as if the person who used the orb applied the debuff. When I use it as a tank I always see the debuff as my own debuffs are highlighted so it is definetly there.

Quote Originally Posted by Misslu View Post
    Hello all,

There's something I don't understand on this boss. When we kick the Power overhelming, the boss should be vulnerable during 15 sec.
    But when the tank kick the boss with the extra button we don't see any debuff icon for the Temporal smash on the boss during the fight.

If we look at logs we see this debuff BUT we don't see any high damages amount during this period. We should see a peak at 1:15 but nothing appends.

warcraftlogs.com/reports/vaB4qLgGTDQtj8kY/#fight=31&type=damage-done&target=81 (add w w w . at the begening of the link, I'm not allowed to put links :-))

If we look at Method's down, we only see the Icon debuff on the Anomaly at 3:03. We don't see it on the first Temporal smash at 1:20 nor later at the second temporal smash.

Is there something I miss ?

Thanks a lot for your answers.
    You don't see a peak because the fight switches to the slow phase at the same time, I'm assuming.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...2283&source=16

00:01:15.312 Saintrow Moonfire Chronomatic Anomaly Tick 42245
    00:01:15.512 Saintrow Sunfire Chronomatic Anomaly Tick 39935
    00:01:15.598 Chronomatic Anomaly is afflicted by Temporal Smash from Rõy
    00:01:16.138 Saintrow Lunar Strike Chronomatic Anomaly 474482
    00:01:16.479 Saintrow Moonfire Chronomatic Anomaly Tick 54918
    00:01:16.654 Saintrow Sunfire Chronomatic Anomaly Tick 51915

The debuff is working fine (+30% damage) just...
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    You don't see a peak because the fight switches to the slow phase at the same time, I'm assuming.

Thanks a lots for your answers