ED priority with Oneth

As the title says, I am still unsure as to what is most important to prioritize when you have every options available.
    I got the helm like a week ago and finally hit that 30% haste so I am getting used to it, but having the wrists with the helm means wasting something at some point.

In a situation where you would get 2 stacks of ED and proc a free starfall, would it be better to just starfall and get back to 90-100 AP and start the rotation again or is it worth more to keep going with the weaving and use starfall after ?
    I would personally think that it might be better, but I haven't had time to test everything out yet.
    Last edited by Liandryl; 2017-02-13 at 02:30 PM.

Question has been answered not long ago, no definitive answer though iirc.
    Personally I feel like you should just pop the SF and cast a wrath with it instead of a LS or double wrath in the weaving.

Edit: if you're gonna drop weaving completely every time oneth proccs you might aswell skip ED/ if you're gonna skip every procc whilst weaving - might aswell skip oneths.

I heard Nagura say the other day on stream that when she gets Oneth procs with ED, if she's about to start weaving (90-100 AsP) or at the end she'll consume the proc, otherwise she'll just hold it till the weaving is done. But I would guess its situational; if you can get a free SF on 2+ mobs during weaving for example, it'd probably be a DPS boost to consume it and drop weaving, especially if you have SD specced.

I still don't get the notion off why you'd have to STOP weaving. You can easily fit an instant in with a wrath, don't see why you'd lose more from that than actually just wasting a stack of ED to build up 40AP again, losing you 7 additional AP(the reduction from that first stack) as well as probably casting unempowered spells more than you need to to build that AP(?)

Actually you can't do instant+wrath because Starlord reduces the GCD as well which is why you can do 2xSW..so if you cast your SF proc you wouldn't be able to regen any AsP and your weaving would end early

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, totally forgot that... so to pop in oneths would then mean you'd need about 14.8-15k haste? =( probably more.. rip.
    Last edited by foibooze; 2017-02-13 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by foibooze View Post
    Oh yeah, totally forgot that... so to pop in oneths would then mean you'd need about 14.8-15k haste? =( probably more.. rip.
    I was waiting to get home to make sure I really could not, but ya that is the issue. Unless you have inc up or hero, you cant use starfall and cast solar wrath.
    What Nagura said is pretty much what I thought, but sometimes you do your 2 StarsurgeS then it procs and that is when it feels like it will go to waste if you do not use it right away and at the same time, you are pretty low on AP at that point already so you would want to keep weaving. I feel like if you have to do 2+ starsurge after getting a proc, you should use the proc, but I will really need more raid testing.