10+ Year Old Account

i dont get the big deal about mayweather going another round

i mean i can't even take boxing seriously as a sport after watching mayweather vs pacquiao. dude just hugged him and slow danced with him the entire match. i wonder if he took his boo thing to a boxing ring today or just beat the shit out of her at home like a real red blooded american

so anyway every now and then you see the stuff pop up, people talking about a fake ad etc. cuz these normies get hung up on bullshit just as much as people do about the insane amount of ff7 remake announcements we experienced after the e3 tech demo video went live as a teaser but i just dont get why anyone wants to watch some bitch ass nigga try to hug another dude for 15 minutes

if he does get back in the ring again i hope that connor mcgregor hits him so hard he can't tell cow crap from apple butter because he's such a bullshit artist
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2017-02-15 at 05:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The MMA promoter just wants to elevate his own events. I don't think the fight is ever going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    i mean i can't even take boxing seriously as a sport after watching mayweather vs pacquiao. dude just hugged him and slow danced with him the entire match. i wonder if he took his boo thing to a boxing ring today or just beat the shit out of her at home like a real red blooded american
    Mayweather is a joke. He waited to fight Pacquiao until he was old and over the hill, mainly because in his prime he would have beat mayweather easily.

....what exactly are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    people are always posting this mcgregor vs mayweather crap and i just dont get why anyone would ever want to watch him fight cuz he doesn't so much fight as he just ballroom dances you to death

The "Man: Mundine would beat Mayweather

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Mayweather is a joke. He wanted to fight Pacquiao until he was old and over the hill, mainly because in his prime he would have beat mayweather easily.
    I'm sorry, I'm not going to assume your level of expertise in regards to boxing. But in no way, no time, ever, would Manny beat Floyd in a boxing match. Both in their primes, juiced to the gills, Manny still wouldn't win. Never.

Have you ever seen the JMM vs Manny fights? How razer close they were every time. Then their last fight, JMM put him to sleep. Did you see what Floyd did to JMM? Wasn't even close. Floyd was trying to bait Manny into a strong performance so they could do the rematch for money. But Manny had "shoulder" issues.

Please, please, please understand how boxing works, before saying something like that. jesus...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    tbh, this is not exclusive to mayweather. modern boxing appear to be much more like risk management rather than going all in.

The problem with in boxing is that it's extremely dangerous and so many risks. If you are smart and want to keep boxing for as long as you can, you basically play it as safe as you can even if it means that you win without K.O.

Boxing is no longer attractive because of this.
    well i know for sure pacquiao wasnt sitting in a corner hugging him for most of that fight even though i didnt end up paying much attention to it

Please, please, please understand how boxing works, before saying something like that. jesus...
    yea mayweather gave us a pretty good demonstration on how boxing works: hug the other guy until he loses

maybe he should try it on ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    The "Man: Mundine would beat Mayweather

But he can't even beat Danny Green...

- - - Updated - - -

yea mayweather gave us a pretty good demonstration on how boxing works: hug the other guy until he loses

maybe he should try it on ISIS
    Equating boxing to guerrilla warfare....

so anyway every now and then you see the stuff pop up, people talking about a fake ad etc. cuz these normies get hung up on bullshit just as much as people do about the insane amount of ff7 remake announcements we experienced after the e3 tech demo video went live as a teaser but i just dont get why anyone wants to watch some bitch ass nigga try to hug another dude for 15 minutes

if he does get back in the ring again i hope that connor mcgregor hits him so hard he can't tell cow crap from apple butter because he's such a bullshit artist
    Please stop presuming that all fights have to go like the movies. Most are slow affairs and in the cases where you have a fast and explosive fighter if you can slow that fighter down you'll typically win.

Manny got out-boxed completely. That's the long and the short of it. Mayweather is very technical and did exactly what he needed to to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    you just don't pay $100 to watch a dude hug another dude when you could go watch a guy fuck another guy in the ass for free

dude spent all that time hyping that shit for something so disappointing lol

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    I'm sorry, I'm not going to assume your level of expertise in regards to boxing. But in no way, no time, ever, would Manny beat Floyd in a boxing match. Both in their primes, juiced to the gills, Manny still wouldn't win. Never.

Have you ever seen the JMM vs Manny fights? How razer close they were every time. Then their last fight, JMM put him to sleep. Did you see what Floyd did to JMM? Wasn't even close. Floyd was trying to bait Manny into a strong performance so they could do the rematch for money. But Manny had "shoulder" issues.

I know how boxing works and have watched lots of amateur boxing at the gold gloves tournaments. That being said, I said "in his prime" . If you think a non heavyweight fighter's prime is after 30, I guess you are right. And yes, when 2 counter punchers fight the better one usually wins, so of course maywether won.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    I know how boxing works and have watched lots of amateur boxing at the gold gloves tournaments. That being said, I said "in his prime" . If you think a non heavyweight fighter's prime is after 30, I guess you are right. And yes, when 2 counter punchers fight the better one usually wins, so of course maywether won.
    You are aware that Pacquiao is actually a year younger than Mayweather, yes? So Pacquiao not being in his prime against Mayweather isn't saying much at all in Pacman's defense.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.