Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    its bis for assassin , period.

Trinkets from NH depends on leges.

If you have shoulders without boots you want to wear NBF and DoS.
    If you have shoulders with boots you go with Dos and CoF.
    If you have boots without shoulders you want NBF and CoF. (maybe somethink like urn instead of NBF)

Shoulders+wrist without any cd reduction is pretty much on par with Boots+other lege

What a whiny crybaby. Take it, smoke him on bosses and find a new guild that councils trinkets/relics/tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post

If you have boots without shoulders you want NBF and CoF. (maybe somethink like urn instead of NBF)

Shoulders+wrist without any cd reduction is pretty much on par with Boots+other lege
    This is wrong, really, really wrong. DoS and CoS are bis (for ST obv) with any kind of of legs combo for assa.

Deleted
    its not that wrong nbf is probably better than dos without shoulder but i don't think nbf + dos is worth it in any case maybe a high ilvl urn or guarm trinket+DoS if you have shoulders wrist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post

NBF still sucks, i prefer my socketed 890 mastery eye of guarm all over my 890 NBF.
    Nbf does 2-3% when realy lucky 4-5 in rare cases.

He already had a CoF, plus there's no data indicating higher ILVL of CoF increases the proc ratio, and it is the best of the BiS for sin if you get your hands on boots + 2 MA relics because it will sync with every Vendetta you have, likely to be behind Draught of Souls if you don't have that combo though

He was quite a crybaby if he said that "it wasn't BiS for sin" though, talk about selfish ... Fuck that guy, it's awesome for sin and since he already has one, you deserve the other just for its extra effect