Deleted

Horde Resto druid trinkets

Hi every one thanks for taking the time to read this.

So I have played WoW on and off for a long time, mainly as a healer. But for most of this expansion ive found it hard to get my head around the healing trinkets, in terms of whats actually good and what should I use.

Tonight my guild and I will be pushing for heroic Gul'dan (first full night with him). Im wondering what trinkets you think I should use.
    my armory: (NVM I cant link yet) but I am using 875 celestial map and 885 flask of the solemn night
    my character is Davaeo Draeonor EU if you could look =)

As an alternative to either/both I have equipped
    ilvl 900 Mote of Sanctification
    ilvl 865 Arcanocrystal
    ilvl 890 Ephemiral Paradox
    ilvl 870 Perfectly preserved cake
    ilvl 900 Aluriels Mirror

Thanks in advance

Also if there is any thing you spot with my talents or gear fell free to call me out. I really wanna improve as best I can before we start mythic

<3 <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcano and mirror for guldan, Arcano always

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotic View Post
    Arcano and mirror for guldan, Arcano always

Thanks mate

is there any WA or some thing for tracking the proc on mirror?
    or for ELVUI raid frames?

also should I be sticking with Cultivation, Spring Blossoms and Flourish for Guldan?
    Last edited by mmoc9ce7df5240; 2017-02-16 at 03:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stick with 2 minute tranq and cultivation, flourish. Use tranq in p1 and then 1 time in p2 when its up. Then use it in p3 during harvest souls i think.

Dont know about any wa's for mirror but could probably be set up quick if you need it

Quote Originally Posted by Davaeo View Post
    is there any WA or some thing for tracking the proc on mirror?
    or for ELVUI raid frames?
    I don't think it's really worth tracking as a druid.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    thanks for the help

Deleted
    I got the mirror last night in a NH heroic clear and I tested it for the remaining 6 bosses and I found it utter garbage,- several of my guildmates agree. I'd go with the flask 100% of the time out of the trinkets you have. The second one is probably the crystal, although I have found the map to be pretty damn good as well, with very high uptime. I would, however, suggest you go kill Nightbane and get the trinket he drops. I am still using that one, combined with my 890 Map until I can get a bitter stat stick.

EDIT: I usually go with Inner Peace for Botanist, Grand Magistrix and Gul'dan and use Spring Blossoms for the other 7 bosses and have found that to be the best, for me at least. I can get in 4 tranqs in the gul'dan fight. 1 in phase 1, 2 in phase 2 and finally a last one during Black Harvest in phase 3.
    Last edited by mmocd612e83c56; 2017-02-16 at 11:23 PM.