Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Because there's no point. There's already enough evidence available, it didn't persuade them. There's no evidence they will accept.

BTW, obtusely calling someone a child isn't an argument. It just makes you look like a dick.
    If you want to twist my words to boost your argument, go for it. Whatever works for you. I'm simply pointing out that people today are too distracted by everything else that they don't see what the big picture. They are incapable of critical thinking. If its stated on the 6:00 news it must be gospel. Its no wonder why worldwide governments are able to chip away slowly at everyone's rights.

Someone please give me the logic of allowing yourselves and/or your kids to be injected with chemicals without even the slightest concern about what is in them? While you're at it, ask yourselves these additional questions:

- Why can no one sue a vaccine manufacturer as of 1986 if vaccines are so safe?
    - Why is there a "vaccine court" if vaccines are so safe?
    - Why has there been no open debate on the topic of vaccine safety?
    - Why is the MSM silent whenever there's a death as a result of vaccines?
    - Why is it that a majority of Americans have no idea what a "vaccine insert" is??
    - Why isn't the recent press conference made it to the MSM?

You can use all the Ad hominem attacks you want on me. I really couldn't care less. You people are on the losing side of history because people are waking up. Until you can produce the peer reviewed safety studies on these chemical injections you will continue to lose credibility. Take your case to Robert F. Kennedy and Robert De Nero to claim your 100K! =lol=

10+ Year Old Account
    De Nero is an anti vaxxer and a moron. A shame that a good actor like him falls so far.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypher100 View Post
    If you want to twist my words to boost your argument, go for it. Whatever works for you. I'm simply pointing out that people today are too distracted by everything else that they don't see what the big picture. They are incapable of critical thinking. If its stated on the 6:00 news it must be gospel. Its no wonder why worldwide governments are able to chip away slowly at everyone's rights.

Someone please give me the logic of allowing yourselves and/or your kids to be injected with chemicals without even the slightest concern about what is in them? While you're at it, ask yourselves these additional questions:

- Why can no one sue a vaccine manufacturer as of 1986 if vaccines are so safe? Because fearing lawsuits would lead to the price increase and non-manufacturing of vaccines, which is an option that is unthinkable. For drug manufactures, vaccines barely make their costs back, if at all.
    - Why is there a "vaccine court" if vaccines are so safe? Because once in a blue moon, it does happen, but it's as rare as say being allergic to water.
    - Why has there been no open debate on the topic of vaccine safety? Debate happens all the time, the anti just have no actual evidence
    - Why is the MSM silent whenever there's a death as a result of vaccines? Because like I said above, it's about as common as being allergic to water. And the "proof" that the vaccine caused the death is usually not actual "proof"
    - Why is it that a majority of Americans have no idea what a "vaccine insert" is?? All drugs have side effects listed
    - Why isn't the recent press conference made it to the MSM? Because there's no reason to give idiots and lunatics press. Just like it was a mistake to give any coverage to Richard Spencer's gathering in DC

You can use all the Ad hominem attacks you want on me. I really couldn't care less. You people are on the losing side of history because people are waking up. Until you can produce the peer reviewed safety studies on these chemical injections you will continue to lose credibility. Take your case to Robert F. Kennedy and Robert De Nero to claim your 100K! =lol=
    I've added your answers.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-02-17 at 10:28 PM.

- Why is it that a majority of Americans have no idea what a "vaccine insert" is??

You're the one using ad hominem attacks. "I've been having this debate longer than youv'e been on this earth." That's you calling someone a child. That makes you the dick in this situation.

Saying that I'm "Incapable of critical thinking." is an ad hominem attack. That makes you the dick in this situation.

No one gives a shit how "woke" you are. You're strawmanning that people have no concern about their kids health. It's bullshit.

Because it ties up the courts time.
    The fuck are you talking about.
    There is, and anti-vaxxers are roundly laughed at.
    Because "MSM" has found the arguments to be bullshit. They'd die to have a scoop like this if it was real.
    Because scientific illiteracy is a thing. And because vaccine inserts aren't a big deal.
    Because the people who called the "press conference" are full of shit, and the "MSM" already have enough credibility issues without covering conspiracy theories.

Again, there's no point in trying for the 100k, because they won't accept any evidence brought forth. Stop being so full of shit.

Your propaganda is responsible for the recurrence of deadly diseases, which disproportionately affect children, old people, and cancer patients, which makes you little better than a child murderer in my eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Improper seat belt usage is about the only way a seat belt might ever harm you though, short of an entirely unpredictable freak accident. They're even safer than vaccines with a more one-sided benefit.
    I mean... No? You can use a seatbelt entirely properly and still suffer an injury in normal car accidents. Ranging from bruises to broken ribs and in some cases death (Due to trauma to the neck). Incorrectly wearing a seatbelt will increase the chance of these things happening but the chance already exists. There's also instances of a car flipping/rolling/going under water and the seatbelt malfunctioning and being unable to unclasp. Are these occurrences common? Of course not, far more common than 'unpredictable freak accident' though. But it's totally a valid comparison to the conversation at hand; Yes (seatbelt or vaccine) may rarely cause problems, but their use saves FAR more lives than the damage they potentially deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Vaccines work because nobody* gets polio anymore.

*Outside kooky anti-vax hovels

http://www.historyofvaccines.org/con...ation-programs is an interesting read.

Also, did you just say "Until you can produce the peer reviewed safety studies on these chemical injections you will continue to lose credibility."...

I patiently ask that you please provide the peer reviewed studies that demonstrate, reliably, accurately, etc-ly that vaccines are in fact a public health threat.

Other fun links that, to most people, demonstrate the benefits of vaccines: https://ourworldindata.org/vaccination/

http://www.publichealth.org/public-a.../goes-vaccine/ This one is especially applicable to your remarks regarding the chemicals. Fun lesson in another substance you may have ingested yourself. Ethanol vs Methanol. Both are alcohols, very similar in chemical composition. Methanol is highly poisonous. Ethanol is... well, "poisonous" to a degree, and could kill you in great quantities, but is ingested the world over with relatively minor consequences, if used responsibly.

https://www.autismspeaks.org/science...nes-and-autism This is a good one too. The sample size on the meta analysis, 1.2 million, is mindbogglingly high for a statistical analysis.

My main issue with the Roberts and their stunt, and really, any other celebrity who actually lacks the medical education that make claims like this, is that they are using their fame, their status as nothing more than a platform. A platform that FAR too many people believe as a symbol of authority and believe without their own critical thinking. Would you rather trust either of the Roberts to perform open heart surgery as opposed to a cardiac surgeon? I'm gonna go out on a limb and answer for you, no. So, why the hell would you trust them, or Jenny McCarthy, or any other celebrity over countless immunologists that support the practice of responsibly vaccinating?

Someone please give me the logic of allowing yourselves and/or your kids to be injected with chemicals without even the slightest concern about what is in them?
    People generally trust medical professionals and are willing to defer matters of medical and scientific judgment to doctors and scientists. This is a rational response to a field that's immensely complicated, but has had self evidently positive effects on personal and public health. Someone suffering from Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus may be entirely incurious about the mechanism by which doxycycline treats the ailment and be willing to just take the antibiotic the doctor recommends. Likewise, a rational actor may choose to vaccinate themselves or their children on the advice of scientific and medical professionals without familiarizing themselves with how adjuvants work.
    As Scalia put it when it came before the Supreme court:

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 "reflects a sensible choice to leave complex epidemiological judgments about vaccine design to the FDA and the National Vaccine Program rather than juries," Justice Antonin Scalia wrote, referring to the Food and Drug Administration.
    This seems to me an entirely sensible approach - individual judges and juries are in no real position to determine whether a given vaccine is safe and in even less position to determine whether there was a side effect in a specific incident.
    As above, while a standard court proceeding would be inappropriate for determination of harm, there are rare examples of people being harmed by vaccines and there needs to be some means of compensating people.
    There's a ton of debate that's happened. I don't really know what you're talking about here. There's an enormous corpus of literature available at pretty much everyone's fingertips over at scholar.google.com.
    I'm not sure what you're looking for here. Someone dying from a rare side effect of a standard medical treatment, prophylactic, or device just isn't news. People die from medicine sometimes - it happens.
    I don't know why they would. People can barely be bothered to read the ingredients on their food much less dig through a bunch of dense medical jargon that's there because of opaque regulations.
    It's not really newsworthy. Outside of anti-vaxxers and pro-vaxxers, this topic just doesn't interest very many people. For people that truly believe vaccines are awful, it's a big deal. For people that do vaccine research or are involved in medicine or public health, the argument is a big deal. For everyone else, they pretty much just follow their doctor's advice even if a few uneducated celebrities disagree.
    Until you can produce the peer reviewed safety studies on these chemical injections you will continue to lose credibility.
    There are literally hundreds, possibly thousands of studies that look at exactly this. One of the hot topics in vaccine development isn't just safety, but reducing averse effects that aren't even dangerous. If you go look at vaccine research that's done on adjuvants, there's a huge emphasis on trying to limit local inflammation while stimulating strong memory responses against antigens.
    Take your case to Robert F. Kennedy and Robert De Nero to claim your 100K! =lol=
    Not feasible - they're liars and charlatans that are deliberately ignorant of the science. Neither one of these people has any interest in doing anything other than standing by their dim views and claiming that no one's shown what they're looking for.

I laugh so hard when i hear stories of anti-vaxxers whos kids get seriously ill!

Also if you want proff vaciness are safe me and my brother and sister had all our shots as kids and we turned out alright. I gotta say why do people always believe quack science?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    No vaccine is 100% safe. They don't contain this mercury anymore, but side effects on the vaccines clearly state that it could result in serious complications even death. To pretend they're 100% safe is ridiculous. Vaccines are generally safe, and I have been vaccinated and so have my children. But to pretend like there are no risks is flat-out wrong. This is why I am against straight-up making them mandatory. Incentivize the crap out of them, and encourage people to be vaccinated. But don't make it mandatory. That's not a path I wish to go down...

Why else would the government have made The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, which still sees use today?
    You summed up my position perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy View Post
    Funnily enough the more success the vaccination programs have - the less will be the probability to get the disease and the higher will be the notion to not vaccinate in order to avoid consequences.
    This right here is the real problem. Anti-vaxxers' children have the sweetest deal now because they are still protected by herd immunity and don't risk any side effect from vaccines... Give it a generation time and mandatory vaccinations will be back. Wanna see how many people will complain then, when children will start dying or be seriously injured again by diseased we had almost eradicated.

Quote Originally Posted by yetgdhfgh View Post
    I laugh so hard when i hear stories of anti-vaxxers whos kids get seriously ill!
    I feel sorry for the kids, because it's not their fault that they're getting screwed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Traces of mercury? This is what happens if you don't have a 3rd grade education or are so severely mentally challenged, you should probably have a legal guardian.
    Salt is literally made of sodium and chlorine, but it's not the same as drinking drain cleaner and pool disinfectant at once because that's not how chemistry works.

It's so retarded, it reminds me of the dihydrogen monoxide spoof "threat":

What are some of the dangers associated with DHMO?

Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment. Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:

-Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
    -Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
    -Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
    -DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
    -Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
    -Contributes to soil erosion.
    -Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
    -Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
    -Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
    -Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
    -Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.
    -Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.

-Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.

(more )
    http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    dihydrogen monoxide spoof ......
    Bwahahahaha Somebody fell for it ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Bwahahahaha Somebody fell for it ?
    Supposedly yes. It works better if you just tell people about it because they're less inclined to immediately google it

Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    Traces of mercury? This is what happens if you don't have a 3rd grade education or are so severely mentally challenged, you should probably have a legal guardian.
    Salt is literally made of sodium and chlorine, but it's not the same as drinking drain cleaner and pool disinfectant at once because that's not how chemistry works.

It's so retarded, it reminds me of the dihydrogen monoxide spoof "threat":

What are some of the dangers associated with DHMO?

Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment. Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:

-Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
    -Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
    -Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
    -DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
    -Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
    -Contributes to soil erosion.
    -Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
    -Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
    -Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
    -Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
    -Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.
    -Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.

-Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.

(more )
    http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html
    If it wasn't for Dihydrogen monoxide we wouldn't have polluted rivers.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano