Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bump.

We're still looking for healers.
    Specifically:
    • Monk
    • Disc Priest

Have fun and thanks for reading!

Progress updated to 5/9 on mythic and made several changes on the recruitment section.

As an Ex-member I can only say that Gordian Knot is a great guild. I sadly had to leave due to real life kicking my ass and not wanting to be a burden.

But the way that people like Athlios and officers run the guild works great.

Updated:

• Progress: ToS 6/9M
    • Several recruitment changes

Updated:

• Progress: 11/11HC Antorus

Cool Karaoke night!!!!!

Fellow Azerothians!!!

As our guild expands and our roster grows, so does the social aspect of our guild.
    Besides mythic raiding that is the main goal of the guild we place great value in friendship and having an awesome time outside of raid hours as well.

Our activities include loads and loads of mythic keys, RBG’s usually on a Friday night, Achievement Runs on the last Saturday of each month and Guild events such as our Transmog Competition few months back.

So, without further ado I present to you our upcoming Guild Event:

Karaoke competition night!!!

****************************************************************************************** **********************************

Ladies and Gentleman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is with great pleasure and excitement that we announce that our first Karaoke competition night will take place on Friday the 15th of December!
    The place to be for the night is our Karaoke discord channel and the time is 21:00 Server sharp.

Formal attire is optional but cheerful mood is a must!

At the end of the night and before prizes are awarded we will have a surprise mini event which of course will remain secret! Otherwise it would not be a surprise after all!

In order to participate in the contest, you will have to submit a reply to our forums in the relevant post with the name of the song you will be singing and the URL of the song from Youtube in the Karaoke version (without the lyrics), in the case that you will be singing a duet with someone else, please make sure to include their name in the post.

The closing day for the submission of your entries will be the 10th of December.

Prizes

Of course, there can be no competition without some sweet prizes!

-The most talented singer for the night will win a mount of their choice from the Blizzard store

-The somewhat less talented singer for the night will win a pet of their choice from the Blizzard store.

-The rest of not so talented singers will get a warm round of applause

If you want to have a look on the prizes offered and get motivated to perform your best have a look at what the Blizzard store has to offer on Blizzard store!

Exceptions, clarifications and the small print

Although everyone is invited to participate regardless of their rank, officers of the guild are not eligible to claim any prizes so in the event that any of the officers wins the first or second place the prize will go to the runner up.

*If you decide to participate as a duet and win the first place both participants will receive a pet from Blizzard store.
    For the above scenario if your partner is an officer then you will still receive the mount of your choice from Blizzard store.

*If you decide to participate as a duet and win the second place both participants will receive a pet or a mount from the Auction House of value of 125k each.
    For the above scenario if your partner is an officer then you will still receive a pet of your choice from Blizzard store.

The order of the contestants singing will be picked in random and announced on the forums and on our discord general channel a couple of days before the event.
    If you have any questions or in need of any clarifications please feel free to contact anyone from the officers team either on the forums, on discord, on our group page on facebook or ingame.

We are looking forward to see you all there, so pick your favourite tunes and let's make the Guild’s first Christmas a very merry occasion by singing our hearts out!

****************************************************************************************** ***********************************

If you have a more relaxed approach to the game and wish to be in an environment where you never feel alone and it’s fun o’clock around the clock then look no further!!!

Feel free to visit our website for more info or to apply at Gordian-knot.eu

Alternatively, if you prefer a one to one chat you can contact one of our officers on Bnet:
    Jenquai - Athlios#2283
    Leleko - Leleko#2235
    Narweena - Sephyra#2517

Or contact us on Discord:
    Athlios#0153
    Leleko#7934

Updated:

• Progress: 1/11M Antorus

Thanks for reading and have fun!

Bumping...
    Still looking for a reliable Discipline Priest.

Added Holy Paladin on our list.
    We have some healing spots open at the moment.

Give us a poke or apply on our website to join us!
    http://gordian-knot.eu/apply

The healing team is lonely Surely there's a lonesome holy pally willing to share his aura with us, or a discipline priest with a barrier and nothing to smite, or even a tipsy monk willing to share his heals and brew. Join us!!!

Updated:

• Added Shaman: Restoration on medium demand
    • Added Druid: Balance & Feral on low demand
    • Updated raiding requirements

Progress updated:

2/11 Antorus Mythic

Updated:

• Paladin: Holy removed from our list
    • We still need a Monk and a Discipline!

Progress update:

3/11 on Mythic Antorus!

Hello everyone!!! We are currently recruiting for skilled Holy Paladin.

Perks of the Job:

*Steady and very cooperative healing team
    *Very active guild, we run a lot of high keys, alt runs, achievement runs etc
    *Pleasant social atmosphere
    *Steady Progression

Added bonuses:

*Me as your raid leader
    *Monthly trip "incognito" to Goldshire to spent some leisure time with the gender of your choice (On guild expenses of course)
    *For exceptional applicants a personal assistant might also be provided to carry around your armour , polish your boots, bring you mana drinks etc.

- Good sense of humour, loyalty, knowledge of your class and being good with tactics is a must.
    - Salary is negotiable and depending on experience

Don't miss this one in a lifetime opportunity to be part of our team and benefit from all the perks along the way!

Contact us NOW!

On Bnet:
    Jenquai - Athlios#2283
    Leleko - Leleko#2235
    Narweena - Sephyra#2517

On discord
    Athlios#0153
    Leleko#7934
    Narweema#7029

Alternatively you can apply to our site : gordian-knot.eu/apply/

Recruitment demands updated!
    We need Fire and Arcane Magicians!
    Can you do magic for us??

Mages and sneaky rogues. Don't forget about the rogues

(P.S.: I'll screenshot this and put in on my diary. I never thought I'd see a day that Athlios would want arcanes)
    Last edited by Sephyra; 2018-02-09 at 01:26 PM.

Deleted
    wait until leleko sees that we are asking for arcanes :P

should i summon leleko to see that we're asking for arcanes? ^^ (for a nice amount of gold, i can forget telling her...)

Updated recruitment demand.